Tickle Fight Video (Skeppy x Quackity)

Start from the beginning

     Skeppy giggled as he got himself situated on top of his squirmy friend, fixed Quackity's beanie for him, and then tickled quickly into his back. He clawed up and down it and felt at the back of his ribcage and spine. Quackity wailed and screeched with laughter as he tore the comforter and sheets loose and kicked his legs crazily. "¡Joder! ¡Te odio, maldita sea, maldita seaaaa!", he cried out in frantic Spanish between his barks of laughter, causing Skeppy to giggle hysterically.
"No one knows what you're saying!!"
"Fuck youu!", he gasped out painfully. Skeppy hiccuped through his own laughter as he started to rub his elbows carefully against Quackity's back. Quackity's laughter raised two octaves and he shoved his face into the bed to muffle it.
"Eyyy!", he screamed and clawed desperately at the bed. Skeppy quieted down and grinned at the boy, never having heard these noises from his friend before.
"This videos going to pop off dude. We're popping off!!!", Skeppy yelled excitedly as he mimicked the other boy's signature high-pitched fake British voice, seeming to have forgotten what the video was supposed to be completely. The forgotten-about piece of paper with the Q&A questions quietly slides off the bed and flutters to the floor.
"Mercy!", Quackity cried out and Skeppy slowly let up.
~•~
"Look that's when I found your weak spot!", Quackity laughed loudly as he smacked Skeppy's shoulder a few times, jumping in his seat.
"Oh shut up I got yours like right after!", Skeppy pushed him. The two giggled as they shoved each other back and forth. There was a ton of giddy energy in the air with the excitement of meeting each other in-person for the first time and the adrenaline pumping from the tickle fight. They were currently sat at Quackity's desk as Skeppy edited the video and both laughed over how ridiculous it was. "What do I even title this?".
"I don't even know.", Quackity's face heated a little as he thought more on how people were going to watch the video. Skeppy eyed him for a moment and then dug a soft clawed hand into his back, causing the boy to squeal and twist in tne chair before shoving him.
"They've heard you laugh before.", Skeppy added quickly.
"This is so different!", Quackity laughed and shook his head. "It's okay though. Post it.", he grins over at the other boy as his arm wraps around his stomach; both boys felt the soft ache from how much they had been laughing. That was actually pretty usual though, they both found each other hilarious when playing video games together.

     Skeppy leaned forward to study some volume levels closer before sitting back in his seat.
"I should just title it BadBoyHalo's Reaction To Me and Quackity's Meet Up."
"Don't you think putting that we got into a tickle fight in the title will get you more clicks?"
"I can noooot put BadBoyHalo Reacting To Me and Quackity's Tickle Fight.", he looked at Quackity with his cheeks burning again. Today was just so flustering for the both of them. Skeppy didn't even hide his face. The words made Quackity giggle and the sight of Skeppy's cheeks made him double over in his chair with laughter.
"My stomach.", he whined. Skeppy poked his side to hear another painful cry.
"I kind of want to keep this a secret!"
"Me too!" They both laughed knowing full well this was going to be posted.

They finished the rough edit and decided it was time to call Bad.
~•~
"I don't understand why you want to film my reaction?", Bad questioned suspiciously. "I'm going to watch the video!".
"But, its special!", Skeppy yelled. Quackity laughed and banged the desk a few times. He always thought they were so funny together.
"Gah!", Bad yelled back, his face getting closer to the facecam. Skeppy and Bad did currently live together, but it was easier to film the video this way because Bad would just film through his computer and then send the recording over.

     They sent over the video and both hid their little smiles as they watched him over the discord call. Bad clicked play.

Skeppy paused the video and hid his face in his hands.
"Nevermind nevermind!!", he shook his head.
"What!!!", the other two yelled in unison.
"Oh my goodness what is this!!", Bad hollered and unpaused the video. Then Skeppy paused it. Then Bad unpaused it. Then Skeppy paused it.
"Bad!!", he yelled.
"Skeppy what's going on!!", Bad yelled back. Quackity was in stitches next to Skeppy, which really panicked Bad. Oh my goodness, what did they do he thought.
"Skeppy it's fine! You're freaking Bad out! All we did was-hey!", he gasped and almost tumbled out of his chair as Skeppy shoved him.
"Shut up!!!", Skeppy yelled. Quackity pulled away laughing. He wondered how much of this was real. He knew Skeppy and Bad definitely played up every interaction a little more, but he really couldn't tell right now. The whole friend group agreed only the two of them ever really know what's going on between each other.
"Guys!", Bad cried out. "Oh my goodness! Stop being so violent! Can you atleast tell me?", he huffed. Skeppy gave a warning look over to Quackity who put his hands up innocently. "Guys!", Bad yelled again. Skeppy and Quackity couldn't help but smile at each other.
"Alrighty, gotta go now.", Skeppy said and tried to get up, but Quackity grabbed him and pulled him back into a sitting position.
"Skeppy don't you dare leave!", Bad said.

     This was seeming more real by the minute to Quackity. He looked between the two.
"It's not that big of a deal.", he assured Bad. "It's really not.", he nudged Skeppy. "We are going to show him and it will be okay. No need to be embarrassed. I mean...you won anyway.", he said with an eye roll.
"Huh?", Bad questioned and Skeppy shook his head.
"Okay.", Skeppy agreed.

They let the video play and Bad watched nervously as the two interacted on the bed.
"Okay so what, you cuddled for the Q&A right? I overhead Skeppy on...the...", Bad slowed down and went quiet as the boys started tickling each other in the video. Skeppy fully put his beet-red face down in his arms on the desk with his legs kicking softly under the chair. Quackity watched with an amused grin, although his cheeks did burn a little from the scene. Watching Bad react was so entertaining, too. He could not read his expression. They all sat dead-quiet for the rest of the video.

"Jeez that was the cutest thing I've ever seen you little muffin heads!", Bad coo'ed, very pleased as the video came to an end. Skeppy peeked up to see his best friend beaming. He sat up with a huff.
"What! Aren't you jealous!", he cried out.
"I mean I guess. I don't really like seeing you in the bed together. I think I'll just have to get Quackity back though.", Bad grinned at his own plan. Quackity's mouth dropped open. Skeppy jumped to his feet and his chair flew back, startling everybody.
"No! You can't have a tickle fight with him Bad are you crazy?!", Skeppy hollered at the screen.
"What! Why not!! So you can, but I can't?!", he yelled back, also jumping out of his chair.
"That's not the point!".
"Oh my goodness! Skeppy!!!".
'Ahhh there it is.', Quackity thought to himself, amused. He looked between his shouting friends and burst out laughing, jumping in his chair and smacking the arms of it.
"You guys are so crazy!".