𝟏𝟎

𝟏𝟎|𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 (love interests

𝟏𝟎|𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 (love interests.)

You analyze all of the members as you noticed the one you wrestled didn't have a black mask, it looked to be a light purple which you couldn't see when you wrestled because it was nice when Nonubunga you learned to be the guy who kidnapped you heard, he wanted to wrestle with you and Gon.

When he did it was sad seeing Gon's hand bleeding, later on when Pakunoda decided you three were innocent (you aren't you didn't know who the chain user was when she checked.) the Bunga guy wanted Gon to join and still wanted to fight you, they were originally going to force you until you feel a vibration in your spandex shorts' pocket. You pull up your skirt making everyone else cover their face (except for Hisoka.) as you get your phone and pull it out to see a call from your .mom', you could never decline a call from your mother, but what bothered them was the ringtone for your 'mother.'

"GOBBLE ME SWALLOW ME DRIP DOWN THE SIDE OF ME *yuh*"

You were kind of dancing before answering. 

"Girl where are you calling from." She says, you started snickering loudly before covering your mouth. "GAHHHYYURRRRRLLL, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT! I GOT KIDNAPPED!!!" "OOOO GYURL BY WHOO" "HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" You snickered and she already got the message. "GURLLL THE TROUPTY DOOP!?!!?!? GURL ARE THEY THERE?" You look through the group and you start screaming in your hand. "YESS GURLL- ALL OF THEM!" "SHOOT YO SHOTTT!" "NOO GURL WHAT IF THEY DON'T LIKE ME!" You say putting your nails in your mouth.

-

"So are we just going let her call her friend?" Hisoka says pointing at you.

"Yeah well I don't love you, you made me get flagged for saying (ninja with an er) on messages. Bye monkey, love ya." you say ending the call. Everyone looked shocked at what you said as you roll your eyes and point aggressively at your skin.

-

They had you guys in a room with one door that Bunga was blocking and no windows, you cover your mouth watch Gon and Killua argue on how Killua wasn't supposed to say that he lets himself die and you two go.

-

You guys ended up escaping big purr not without you leaving a note flirting with the people you liked.

you are now off for Kurapika, and to get the rest of the vibranium they have stolen and are selling at the auction. You swear that Wakanda will light fire on they a--es because they was told no by the Queen your mother herself and they don't listen.

You were pissed when you got back though because the guy who was helping you, Gon & Killua were drinking with Leorio when you guys were kidnapped, you honestly shutted up about it when Kurapika called, but all he said was.

"The phantom troupe is dead." 

..

Which you didn't believe.

-

WHEN SPARKS FLY

WHEN SPARKS FLY...

Next chapter: seeing him <3