𝟐𝟗

Bedridden| 𝟐𝟗

Bedridden| 𝟐𝟗

──────

Note: yall istg the election arc outro has them looking so fine omfg the suits im about to scream.

──

YOU SIT down and swing your feet, waiting for Killua to come back. He was going to help Gon like he said he would, you went on your phone and seen a video of Leorio punching Gons' dad which made you smile, you were gonna show it to Gon if or when he wakes up.. when Killua arrived he arrived with a girl who was asleep, he introduced her as his sister and sat next to you laying her head on his lap patting her head.

YOU WATCHED as Killua and his sister talked and then she had changed, you watched as she held Gons' hand. You were terrified to see him like this, all boney and deceased looking. A white light bright enough to fill a room illuminates the hospital.

-

YOU WERE so happy when Gon came back to life. (puppy dog ears. they pop up out of nowhere like Komis') "[Name]! you look so cute! I missed you so much." Gon says as he petted you making your tail wag which made Gon smiled a lot, basically clinging to you as you were crying and hugging him super tightly, but now he was going to see his friend; Leorio.

AFTER THAT Gon gives his vote to pariston, you as well. You two knew that Leorio wanted to be a doctor so he casted his vote to pariston as well. You, Gon and Leorio were walking out of  the election room.

-

POWER CHANGE IN PHANTOM ROUGE MOVIE.