ON THE AIRSHIP!

𝚰𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝚰𝐂 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐊𝚰𝐀―"I'd like to thank all of you for choosing Lamentation tours! it's an honor to have you here, now get ready, we'll be taking a trip up Kukouru mountain

𝚰𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝚰𝐂 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐊𝚰𝐀"I'd like to thank all of you for choosing Lamentation tours! it's an honor to have you here, now get ready, we'll be taking a trip up Kukouru mountain. Home to the Zoldycks, family of assassin's." The tour lady says, holding the speaker as you and Gon look outside (Your friends and you have parted ways so we can get to the good parts alright?) "Okay everyone! if you all look out the window to your right, you'll see Kukouru mountain. Where the Zoldyck family lives!" You and Gon were amazed.

-

You look up at the giant gates in surprise, "Killua's family must be filled with giants because what-" You seen a grandpa gatekeeper get thrown and you and Gon help him up. "Awe 'm so sorry people act like that.." "Huh- what- oh no, I'm alright.. but you should really be worried about those two." he says pointing to the two men he threw him and took the key.

- at night when he called them.

"They said what. Gon dial them again and give me the phone." you said seriously after Gon finishes his yelling and explaining what happened.

"THIS IS FOR MR MASTER OF THE HOUSE and don't yo sloppy body a$$ go telling him what the f-ck I said, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE MY STATEMENT *Clapping your hands* give him this exact message CUZ ION GIVE A F-CK. WHAT I SAID WAS-"

bleepity bleep.

"AND JUST LIKE OUR OTHER FRIEND GON SAID, ILL CLIMB THIS DAMN WALL IF I HAVE TO, AND WHEN I FIND YOU WHITE A-- IM GONNA JUMP YOU ON MY-"

Bleep bleep.

There was the muffled sound of you cursing him out. "TELL HIM THAT NIGGA! WITH YOUR SLOPPY BODY A-" the sound of you ending that and the phone being put back aggressively was heard, "let's go Gon!" you say angrily as you two were actually going to climb the wall.

- he decided to go with y'all :)

he calls Micke as the beast sits in front of you all, he reminded you off the panther so you went up to him and let him sniff you, he understood you also had lived in a forest but your sent was more.. alluring, welcoming.. passionate, he licked your hand lightly, not with his full tongue because he'd blow you away.

"Look! it seems Micke has taken a liking to your friend here." the gatekeeping grandpa says as the others are in shock and fear.

-

THE X GUARD'S X DUTY

The guy took you all to the servants quarter where you'll be staying the night.

-

you watched as Kurapika and Leorio try to budge open the door. And fail, as many nights and days pass. they finally get it to open for a second and it caused them to fly back when they tried. You got upset, "MAN SCREW THIS STUPID DOOR!" You yelled angrily and kicked the door causing a purple dust to show up and you pen up to the third door as you sit there and look in anger, while the others are in surprise. "you mean she could've gotten angry earlier and we would have been able to get through a long time ago?" Leorio says then he starts trying to shake you which you punch him in his jaw.

They all decide that all off you should try to push the door open which worked,

-

"NOOO BLACK GIRL!!!" You cried and hit the ground as someone shot Canary in the head.

-

You're now playing an intense game with the butlers, until you are laying on the ground and then you hear the door open and you listen to Gon and Killua laugh together." Awe, you say standing up and watching them happily. "[NAME]!! you're actually here!" Killua says in surprise as he comes up to you. 

-

"Hey Gon, I bet this is the trick he used. (flips coin) which hand?" you saw Kurapika flip the coin as you started to get stressed out "AH- AUH- THE- *whimper noise* ThE cOiN WAIT.. AHAHAAAAA PLEASE TRY AGAIN I DON'T KNOW!" You started mentally having a breakdown over as Kurapika laughs lightly, "no need to stress over it," he says smiling warmly at you as you panicked more. "THE LEFT PLEASE!" You say as he shows the right hand having the coin "WHAT" He explained as you were actually entranced.

"WAIT! BEFORE WE LEAVE- Can I get a picture of all of us before September 1st at York new city..?"

"OF COURSE!"

Before York new.

-