𝟏𝟓

✦ Chapter 15:

✦ Chapter 15:

More of that baldheaded behind training.

You guys listen to Bisky and pretend to chat as she says that there's an enemy behind her. "Don't try to sense him, He'll notice." Bisky says as you guys just sit there. "So how did you sense him?" Killua asked. "He let his bloodlust out. Not much and for just a split second; Cause he's not threatened by children." She says. "He must be weak since he lost control." Killua says.

"But then he concealed his presence again almost immediately." Killua notices how experienced Bisky might be as you guys were incapable of sensing that guys' presence. "What should we do now?" he asks Bisky. 'Wow he adjusts quickly, He's a bright one.' she thought. "What do you think we should do?" she asks as Gon responds. "Well we should definitely stick together." "And why's that?" She asks. "I think the reason he tensed up again was because there are four of us sitting right here; so he might think twice before attacking."

Gon explains. "Yeah I agree!" Killua says as you nod your head with a sound of approval. "I guess I can't argue with that, but that's not what we're going to do." Bisky says. "You see, if I go on my own the enemy is guaranteed to target me; so I'll walk south, you walk north. walk about 500 meters without trying to conceal your presence." Bisky planned on how you guys were gonna do this.

"Aim for that pillar, once you get there use Zetsu. once you do, get back here immediately." Bisky says. "Right, stalking the stalker huh?-" WHEN I TELL YOU THIS WOMAN FULL ON BODY ODY OGRE SMASHED, COCKED BACK AND SWINGED AT THIS BOYS' FACE SLAPPING THE CRAP OUTTA HIM. (Doing tm.)

You covered your mouth and looked at Killua while Gon really looked like he didn't give af as long as he learned at first; but he looked confused and looked at Killua too. "Be that way you big dummy, I've had just about enough. I'm leaving!" "Yeah well get lost and don't come back okay!" Killua yells at Bisky. "Come on, let's go." Killua says irritated.

When Gon got up and left with Killua and Gon looks back at you slightly winking, oh. This wasn't fr. You get up and innocently follow them all the 500 meters and then immediately run back to where Bisky is. You guys hide behind some giant rocks seeing the guy who cut Biskys' hair he then wanted to fight her for some reason.

"So during that fight, what's the first thing you saw?" Bisky asked you three. "the first thing I saw was him being thrown in the air." Gon says, Killua also seen that and you honest didn't know because you seen him get  grabbed and hit in his arm but nonetheless nodded with what they said.

later on after hearing that Gon is the son of Ging and that Bisky is look, she tells you three that she isn't a softie like Wing; so basically training is gonna be hard.

The guy who cut her hair started coughing and she starts instructing him. "You get one chance, evade these three and for two weeks do you understand? and if you do; I'll let you go, however if you're knocked unconscious or can't stand anymore I'll just have to kill you." Bisky says. "So i just have to avoid their attacks right? it doesn't matter what i do to em'?" He says looking at you guys trying to look scary. "That's right, but there's one rule; under no circumstances are you allowed to leave this crater, if you break this rule; you lose and i kill you." she instructed.

"What about us?" Killua asked. "The same rule applies; if you leave or if you can't beat him after 2 weeks. You will be punished." Says Bisky then looking at the red-headed scissors guy. "You are the bounty hunter Benoit am i right?" "Yeah." "He's also a bounty himself. He's a brutal murderer" Bisky says. You rolled your eyes because he thought he was scaring someone.

"Now begin!" Bisky yelled.