𝟏𝟐

(Your dress with a silver necklace and a silver watch

(Your dress with a silver necklace and a silver watch.)

𝟏𝟐|𝐀𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘!!

The three of you pulled up looking dripped out tbh (Gon & Killua & You.) Gon was fixing his bow while you were tightening your wrist watch, You pull up your back leg and pull your heels on. As you guys walk in your putting on your lip gloss and Killua randomly held a hand out to you. "Huh?-" "You're in heels, Give me your hand. There's steps here." He said moving his hand toward you as you take it and he helps you walk down each step. You almost tripped and Gon put a hand around your waist. "Hey- you okay?" "m-mhm.. I'm good." You say and they continued walking down with Killua holding your hand until you pause and see two phantom troupe members and Gon and you and Killua booked it.

"What the heck are those guys doing here!?" Gon asks while you guys run. "how would i know?/B--ch, i don't know?!" You & Killua responded as the troupe member guy who was next to the troupe member with a scarf blocked you guys as you changed directions and get stopped by the one with a mask. They explain they aren't here to hurt you guys. They were.. Done with you.

GREED ISLAND ARC!!!

It was now time for you to win back your vibranium and get the game green island and this white man was mf trying yall tryna get the game with money you guys don't have, and Killua noticed his brother and when you were about to follow his eyes he turned your face around and made you face him. "Hey, what was that for?" you say as he let you go. "Nothing." your eyebrows furrowed.

you guys were trying to work smth out with the white man who one the game.

- BOOM

"Stupid jerks!" Gon and Killua were mad when they said we wouldn't be good for the job because of your ren. "Oop-! Haha not y'all letting their opinions Affect y'all!" Killua slapped you on the back of the head as you looked with fake surprise. "[Name] shut the f--k up." Gon says. "No! and not y'all disrespecting a lady." "We're close enough to do that," "Says who? Mr. I get no maidens." 

"[NAME] COME HERE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU!" Killua yelled as you take off your heels and run for it. "HEHEHEHEHE! STOP STOP FOR REAL!"

-

When you guys got back Gon was using ren, he was so mad. but Killua came up with the idea to make our own special moves which made you really excited.

So now you guys were going to practice your special moves to pass the screening.

You thought to yourself alone in your room on how your special moves would be and you activated ren and you found it hard to find a thing to do so you wanted to see if your power had to do with your emotions.

You wanted to start with a love song because that's the emotion you were feeling the most and you focused while you played a love song and tried to do something by using ren, showing your aura you held out your hand and you feel something touching you as you start hitting all over yourself until you stop and see pink butterflies that won't get off of you, then you think of something sad..

-

"Hey! Kurapika.. Leorio told me you were leaving, I- uhm- wanted to get a chance to say bye before you went..' "Oh, he did?" Kurapika says then looking at you as you scanned his features, 'woah this man is the whole package.. AND THE RED EARRINGS AAAA-' "A-ah! uhm.. even If we didn't get to know much about each other when you were here a-and.. we couldn't talk much, when you get back I- I wanna learn more about you! I wanna learn more about all four of you! I want to be able to know every single thing about you because I'd know you just that well!" you say. "I am sorry if it seemed like I never put effort for tha-"

* MMCHT *

He took you by your chin and kissed you.

it lasted for 10 seconds with you guys switching angles.

"Then learn about me, when I get back of course!" He says laughing as he hugged you and walks to the door. "Love you [Name], bye." he says smiling at you as your aura turned a bright bold shade of pink and you ended up putting 3 of your pink butterflies on him as another lands on his finger and he looks at it in wonder then looks at you and smiled with a small blush then leaving, you were frozen there for a while until Gon and Killua causing the butterflies to attach to them which irritated Killua but Gon thought they were cute.

"[NAME] SNAP OUT OF IT!" He slapped you and you fell on the ground before getting up and looking at him and were about to fight with him until..

you guys had to go to the screening event and when you get their they wanted you two show your ren so everyone formed a line while you three still stayed in your seats. 

A guy proves you three's theory that the first players would die if they went in the game first.

"I'm going ahead," say Killua as you two nodded.

-

It was your turn to prove that you could go through the program. "So may I use whatever helps my ability?" "Yes." he responded as he didn't believe you were that strong. You stayed silent and looked down thinking of something that made you upset, when you did, the room started heating up as a giant red aura surrounded you as red butterflies landed on him and started biting him, It was as bad as a bite from a panther that never lets you go. "OW OW OW! OKAY OKAY JEEZ LITTLE LADY YOU PASS!" You smiled as you skipped into the room Killua, Gon and the other passing people were. "The room is hot, was that you [Name]?!" Gon says surprised with you as you nodded. "That's so cool!" Gon says. "You two also did good! I heard the explosion and the electricity sparks!" You all enjoyed complimenting each other on how cool each others' abilities are.

"Allow me to be the first to congratulate you, the 22 people here have earned the right to play Greed island." says the guy who was testing you all. "you will receive 50 billion jenny upon completing the game. All details are in the contract so be sure to read it thoroughly. Go home and think about it." you were all going to let Leorio see it and discuss it, and now that Leorio was becoming a doctor and had to go for exams you wouldn't see him in like 4 years which was upsetting you'd be like 19-20 by the time you'd see him and Gon and Killua 17-18 which you didn't like because they'd be grown af and you don't want it to happen. "Hold on! Leorio, before you leave.. can I please get your number I don't want to meet again and feel awkward because I'd be an adult by then." you say giving the 17 y/o your personal phone to which he put his number. "Bye [Name].. take care I'll call you when I can." "A-alright! bye!" You had a pink aura as a few butterflies also attach themselves to him.

-

TIME TO MEET BISKY BABY!