𝟏𝟕

𝟏𝟕

DAY 17

You watch the two fight in full speed in amazement. "Okay! Break time." Bisky says as the both stop and bow. "Thank you for sparring with me, Osu!" They say at the same time. "Its been 2 weeks you've made a lot of progress." Bisky complimented the three, "it looks like you three are ready to enter the final phase of training!" "What final phase?!/final phase?/final phase huh?" You - 1 (distressed.) Gon - 2 Killua - 3. "Yes, you'll start training in individual categories'!" Bisky shot up a finger and you yell so loud. "3!" AND THESE FAT MFS SAD AT THE SAME TIME SMILING AT YOU LIKE NIGG- "That! was a tie," she continues explaining then puts up another ha "9!" You all yelled. another. tie.

You guys were doing enhancer's training, it was okay but you had to smash 1,000 stones with one in hand. The rock broke so you gave up, Killua wanted to rush to transmitters training which didn't work as you could only do one a day. "6!" It was a tie again which made you all bored because it wasn't fun without a winner. "It just means you're growing more accustomed to using Gyo!" Bisky says. "Then let's decide with rock paper scissors! then the losers have to do push ups." Killua lost and you smiled as he did push ups. "AUGHHHH IM LIKE SO TIRED KILLUA." You say loudly. "I LIKE NEED A SEAT Y'KNOW AND YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE!" "You better not!" "WATCH ME." You sit on his back while he des push ups with you having a leg over the other smiling and looking around.

Bisky gives a backstory to rock paper scissors and Killua called her really old and got punched later in the training Killua showed his electricity powers to you guys it was small but still looked cool. "Did your parents beat you with a switch?" You oddly and bluntly asked out of the blue. "what-? no- plus, I just learned this!" "Well dang, my mom beat me with a switch and i didn't get no electric powers.." you say sadly as normally a black person would call this abuse, discipline or a love tap, but Killua took this as your mom is an abuser and automatically thought he could trust you by telling you traumatizing things.

Gon compares Killua with an electric eel which Killua took offense to and scolded him for it. "How about a break, what do you three do back a home to celebrate?" you guys were confused and when she says its around new years Gon & You were upset for the same and different reasons, both upset because it was the deadline of the hunter exam and Wing wanted Killua to retake it, and you upset because your birthday passed and your  younger brothers' was coming up, (not T'challa he's with the oldest kids group.) you guys were now up in the bustling city of masadora to get a spell card to leave.

-

―"Now, let's find a place to have some tea!" says Bisky as you had reddish butterflies on your hair; embarrassment. Y'all was dirty and stanky asf so now you really looked homeless not the good wholesome has a sad backstory type, the bald-headed drug dealer bumboclaat type. "No time!" Gon says as you guys go to a store manager and ask for help ofc with a price by the time you and Killua get to the real world you hug him really quick and run for the airport, you had to get home and freshen for a party. And obviously to train and show everyone back at home what you learnt.

-

To say the less you came back with shopping bags, a shea butter and cherry blossom smell and a festive dress.

―"Up-! there you go." they hear the sound of Killua trying to help you walk down the stairs while carrying some bags when you guys get there Bisky has shocked eyes and you just  had your lips puckered out with your eyes squinted.

-

"Hey when'd you talk t him?" Killua says with widened eyes as you guys got up to see what he meant.

"CHROLLO!?" You and Gon screamed as you looked at Gon's book with him and Killua, he used the contact card to talk to someone and seen a list of people with Chrollo's name on it. You guys talk on the matter leaving Bisky confused causing her to punch you guys, well not you because you ran and when she got you she punched you really hard when she finally got you to let her hand go.

That wasn't good AT ALL. Bisky says there's a way to exercise one's nen and take it and put it into someone, Chrollo might've used it to put himself in the game HE MIGHT HAVE TOOK BAE'S NEN. (Krappy coo *goo goo eyes*) you & Killua go back to tell him which he reacted like really calmly saying it wasn't possible, (which it isn't.) you wanted to talk to Kurapika alone since it's been a long time.

"H-hey uhm- Kurapika." You say, You hear laughing on the other side, "hey [Name], (would have said babe.) how are you doing pretty girl? I've been waiting to receive a call." Kurapika says, he knew you'd get flustered from that. "I-I'm doing fine.. w-what about you!? are you doing okay?" "Hm, you are so worried.. but I'm doing good [Name] what about you.. babe?-""AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" You immediately start screaming and hanged up. "[NAME] WHAT'S WRONG?" Killua came in with a defensive stance and seen nothing happened and he deadpanned at you as you say its nothing, by the time you guys get back.

Jit wanted to say happy late birthday.

―Now it was apparently a fake Chrollo and now you guys were going to win the game.

-

you guys were now going to go to the next city after stopping Killua from rolling the dice and gambling. he was tired af and Bisky knocked him out and Gon carried him.

-

You guys had just gotten your 50th card, you guys were putting that mf work in.

You guys had gotten an alexandrite ring card after Gon had gotten a necklace that breaks curses, heals and uncovers fake cards and it was from helping the ninja villagers who robbed you.

-

And now you guys know about Genthou, the one trying to win the game who was also stealing cards with his 2 friends

-

You guys were at a meeting with Kazou's group, a person Gon just recently traded cards with.

―"Thanks for taking the time to come out everyone, Team Genthou is getting very close to beating the game. And are currently at  36 in ranks we've gotta come p with a strategy now." Kazou says. Killua raises his hand. "I've got a question, how exactly do you check the rankings?" Killua EVER SO INNOCENTLY ASKED, JUST WANTING AN ANSWER. "oh! well y-" "Great, you don't even know how to do that? we don't have time to explain the whole game to them. So just cut to the chase alright." a BALD HEADED MF LADY SAYS WITH HER ORANGE HAIR AND NO GOOD MAMMY HAVING BEHIND-

―You all make an irritated face and Kazou tells her not to be mean and GIVES POOR BABY KILLUA THE ANSWER TO THE AMAZINGLY INNOCENT QUESTION HE HAD. WHILE THIS BALD-HEADED BABOON ASTA KEPT MAKING SIDE COMMENTS CONTINUIOUSLY BOUNCING HER CHEST UP AND DOWN WITH HER ARMS FOLDED UNDER THEM.

When Killua and Gon flexed your information you guys gathered on her she shut-ted up. UNTIL THIS MF GETS MAD WHEN KILLUA SAYS HE'LL OFFER INFO TO EVERYONE ELSES TEAM FOR ANYTHING BUT HERS HAS TO GIVE 2 S RANKS.

So Asta, you and Killua don't like her.

-

You guys were trying to find 3 more players because those fake ahh negros left yall so when you guys clicked on the Chrollo guy and checked his cards "well this guy isn't trying at all." Killua says. "it says he's only collected 6 cards in his free slots for food and water." when Gon said that you somehow found that funny and started laughing while Gon and Killua argued on where these people (thought it was the troupe.) would be at.

Now you guys were gonna teleport to him. (NAKEY NAKEY HISOK-

Next chapter:

WHAT THE FU-