𝟐𝟕

UPSET - 𝟐𝟕

YOU SAT by the young boy as he let out all of his feelings, crying longingly. It made you angry that he was crying.. she didn't know what she was ad at but seeing him like this made her heart hurt but it was best to let him cry it out. You've never even hugged anyone unless it was like those one family members or your mom jumps you then makes you and your siblings hug it out and stuff, those never really meant anything unless it was by a favorite family member.

YOU PICK him up and let him hold onto and cry while you pat his back and rub it but GURLLLL THE SUB HIT HARD FR and that's the version you heard. It hurt your heart so bad to hear him start crying. it hit even harder when Palm told him that you two were the ones Gon needed the most.

― GIRLLLL ILYSM NETERO AT SOME POINTS, THIS DUDE DIED ON ME.

- timeskip to Komugi, Gon and Pitou.

YOU ALL watched. Ikalgo, Palm, Killua, Knuckle and you. You watched as Pitou and Gon leave for Kite and you guys had the girl (komugi) who wanted to see the king and were wondering who you guys were. This was bad. Palm had foreseen the king coming back. You and Killua had to get Komugi and run because one of the butlers kept trying to kill her while she was asleep.

YOU JUST suddenly started laughing while you guys were running because the girl started attacking Killua asking him to let her go. "here, Killua may you give her to me and try to deal with the butterfly man?" you asked him and he looked at you then looked ahead thinking about it. 

Killuas thoughts:

well that depends if i can keep her protected.. I'm sure I'll be able to. She's capable anyway,

- he made a blue fir circle around the 3 of you saying that he'd kill the butterfly if he stepped in it.

YOU SAT with Komugi and held her hands. "Nyeh.. your hands feel soft! and you have a very nice and strong scent because even i can smell it! are you a different person? supreme leaders' hands are rough," she says. "yes i am a different person. My name is [Name] the cute and nice boy that you were grabbing by the head was actually saving you, the supreme leader.. is being held in hostage and the king was actually giant chimera ant who took the supreme leaders spot. And from what I know is it possible that you're blind?"

KOMUGI WAS baffled to know this. "o-oh well then im very sorry to that boy!" she bowed and you pat her head. "it's okay," you say which made Komugi surprise. "May I know more about him and you?" she asks and you WERE NODDING THEN COVERED YOUR MOUTH BC SHE COULDN'T SEE YOU. "Sure.. but for the boy i can only give whatever he would find comfortable. I am [Name] I'm the sister of king T'challa and the daughter of former king T'chaka and queen Ramonda!" you say and Komugi was in surprise. "oh i m very grateful to be in your presence!" she bowed again, she couldn't believe she was in front of another royal. "are you perhaps the wife of supreme leader?-" "Hell no./No." you and Killua surprisingly say. "oh my bad- uhm no, very much never."

"YOU KNOW." you say getting her attention. "i like your personality and i think you're also cute. Wanna be friends?" You asked her making her be surprised and flustered. "Me?! wha- no! never!.. I could, never be friend of someone so superior." she says. "I still wanna be friends though i think it's smarter to listen to your superiors!" you say which made her think. "I'm Komugi! I hope me being your friend pleases you!" she says as you looked at her and smiled, you hugged her surprising her.

YOUR HAIR HAD TURNED PASTEL YELLOW. (Think of it as rose quarts you guys kinda have the same hair but imagine it being yellow and whatever specific afro hair type you are.)