𝟐𝟎|𝐍𝐆𝐋 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝟐𝟎|𝐍𝐆𝐋 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

╰┈➤ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 (a)

(of an event or opportunity) occurring at a favorable time; opportune.

IT WAS currently very windy when you guys got in. "Alright, now the hunt begins.' Says Kite you guys then go to a horse rental to get a ride for your travels. Gon was riding the horse while you were behind him holding onto him and Killua was behind you standing on the horse with his arms folded. You were very happy when you guys had to change a little because you found a cowboy hat and it had a (color) base and white rhinestones that decorated & dangled from it! it was perfect for you.

"Anyway, I think we should follow around the coastline and check out all the villages. If we search them and nothing unusual turs up, then it's probably not even in this country." Gon says pointing at the map you three were looking at. "Yeah maybe, but that's assuming that those guys were telling us the truth back there." Killua says, "They're still following us, aren't they?" Gon says.  "Yeah, they say they're here incase we meet unknown tribes and need interpreters. But they're obviously spies." says Killua as you all look at the girl and boy up on the edge of the cliff who were spying on you all.

-

"Well i never expected the people here to be of any help. but my instincts are saying; it's here, somewhere" Says Kite looking somewhere with an sharp eye. You three narrowed your eyes a little. You guys were now on the horses again on to your destination you laid on Killua while he was back to back with Gon who was steering the horse.

You guys finally got those spies off of you, now it was just Kite, You, Gon and Killua as you all hit the dash instead of using a slow horse. By the time you get to the scene it was blood with Ponzus' hat, as she had been brutally murdered. "this is.. a bullet casing." Killua had found something on the ground. "But i thought anything mechanical here was forbidden here isn't it?" Gon says. "It is, they must've gotten their hands on it somehow.. perhaps those two men we met before? the underground rulers who had technology even though it was banned..?" You'd presume.

"Yes, it means they haven't only been manufacturing DD drugs, but weapons." Kite says. 'Yeah but, judging by this.." "This wasn't a human," Kite finished Killua's sentence. "Most likely, it was a chimera ant." "If my instincts are correct and the chimera ants are using fire arms now." He says. "I hate to say it, but it's possible NGLS' underground rulers have already been fed to the queen." Kite says as the three had an uneasy/ and one  VERY, VERY disgusted look.

You guys were following behind Kite as you guys were trying to get to the queen's nest before she gives birth to the king. You guys came across a small village looking house that had ripped clothes and shoes in front of it, "Nobody's in here.." Gon says. "Ewww-" you randomly say making a face;

 "Ewww-" you randomly say making a face;

―Gon wanted to laugh but it was serious. 'Sum' stank.' you thought as you and Gon get out of one of the abandoned houses to tell Killua and Kite. "It's coming from over there.' Gon points and they went to check it out with you following in the back. "EWWWW!!!!-" You say even more aggressively your face getting even more disturbed as Killua snorted and covered his mouth.

―The trail was painted in dried blood. You had to force yourself to search with them and covered your nose. When you get to the scene it was three horses impaled on separate trees. Killua also had his nose covered. "It's like what a Shrike does." Gon says. "They're called bull-headed shrikes, they often impale their prey on sharp objects," says Kite. "Hey!" you guys see a purple creature rabbit thing.

―"What the heyall is that-/what the hell is that thing!?/Whaa-?!" You - 1 Killua - 2 Gon - 3. You all get defensive when it lifts up its feathery arm with a human hand at the end and points. "Filthy scum. Keep away from (z)amn prey." "b--ch don't nobody want that (crap.)" you snapped back quickly causing Killua to crack a smile. It launched for Kite's direction he dodged and walked past it and stood in front of its' prey. "Now Gon, (Name and Killua, he's yours take care of him." he says.

―He says that he's a chimera ant soldier and there's probably more and that if you guys can't defeat him then go home. "Alright then, may you please hold my sandals." you give your sandals to him. "We've already told you Kite." Gon says as Killua finished, "We're professionals too."

SO DON'T TREAT US LIKE KIDS!

You all say.