𝟐𝟖

𝟐𝟖

KOMUGI HAD slowly began to feel tired as you pat her head, she fell asleep on your lap and you watched the fight between Killua and Pouf.  Until Pouf had randomly 'gave up?' so just as Killua was about to pick her up. "Killua, [Name]." it was Palm. "the king is at the palace's entrance." "yeah," "we should go and circle around the wall and hide ourselves among the crowd." "okay." Killua says as the 4 of you head with the crowd. "How 'bout Gon and Pitou?" Killua asks Palm. "Hold on, they just entered the hideout in the capital. They're walking down a hallway." Palm says, Killua was curious and asked her about her crystal ball. After oddly thanking her, Killua asked Palm what happened to Gon and when she checked it didn't seem good.

"THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED." You all look to see  a segment of Pouf but in his smaller form. He tried negotiating on how you guys couldn't stop Pitou and he would if you would give him the girl which made Killua kill him with crushing him in his hand, shocking the actual Pouf. "you better start running you son of a B1tch!" he says BROOOO YOU WERE SO SURPRISED WHEN HE CURSED. IT WAS A HARD B LIKE DANGGGGG you two had entrusted Komugi with Palm with you giving her one of your butterflies and put it on her head while she was asleep and followed after Killua as you guys were going to see what was wrong with Gon.

― Gon bout to throw down fr.

BY THE TIME you and Killua almost got to the scene you seen a giant light and the sound of banging like a punching noise. You guys seen this grown behind man beating Pitou's face in. "Gon, is that you?" Killua asked making your mouth go wide. "wait no for real you aren't a grown man who took my friends clothes right?" you asked, you were being dead serious. "Hi Killua,[Name]." He looked back at you two, he was crying. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!???? BISKY 2.0??" You thought. (not out loud ofc.) in those few moments.. Pitou's body had gotten up as her hand dove to attack Gon but Killua had ran in on tie to push Gon out of the way, only risking Gons' arm being cut off.

HE TRIED TO use his powers which could risk his life. "GON!!!" the two screamed. -

Killua was now carrying a small and limp long-haired Gon. You had decided to go ahead and lt them take their time because you had a bad feeling?

LAST CHAPTER..

FINAL MOMENTS:

"LORD MEREUM.. WHERE IS [NAME]?" That question led to you watching them play as Komugi smiled while crying after hearing Mereum say that he was poisoned and that it was contagious. BRO YOU WERE WATCHING THE TWO AND COVERING YO MOUTH BAWLING YOUR EYES OUT FR. "I don't want you guys to die though.." you say. "May I provide another solution." you say quietly looking down, you were trying not to cry and your nose hurt.

"OF COURSE PRINCESS [NAME]!" Komugi says. 'she's a princess..?' Mereum thought looking at you. "As well as i am able to kill things.. I can somewhat revive a person but, it could cause them to have issues as that happens.. would you like it if.. You died and i revived you and cause you to be reborn as a human? you won't be strong or know what you know now but you'll realize who Komugi  is when you see her, I'm sure of it." you say, they thought it would be a great idea. "here, have this.. when you see me I'll recognize you by this." you give him an emerald necklace.

"THANK YOU, [NAME]" That was the kings' last words. Komugi made a promise to follow you and take care of herself like the king ordered.

LOVE INTERESTS OFFICIALLY UNLOCKED. +2

-