𝟐𝟒

╰┈➤ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 (a)

╰┈➤ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 (a)

(of an event or opportunity) occurring at a favorable time; opportune.

―"KILLUA WHAT Do you mean he's not there!?" you yelled in worry on your phone or more likely to Killua

"KILLUA WHAT Do you mean he's not there!?" you yelled in worry on your phone or more likely to Killua. "Just what I told you! he wasn't there I was watching them after I killed the rabbit dude we saw before I came back and he wasn't there!" After that you guys decided to meet up at the blackboard, he was really happy you were okay though and then when he had an idea of it being back at the apartment when you guys get back and look in one of the rooms Palm was holding a knife while Gon was writing the same thing on a lot of papers.

PALM THEN looked back at you two as you both head for Gon. "what are you doing?!" Killua says. 'what? can't you tell, this is his punishment for hurting my feelings? thats what." "Ahem, address me, not my friend. First off who the hell you think you talkin' to so you're saying its wrong for him to have feelings also?" "you just stay out of it! this is none of your business?" "Oh yeah? well right back at you, idiot!" Killua says to palm.

"WHY DONT you just go away." "oop-" you moved back, this had nothing to do witchu now, you was a witness. "NIGGA WHAT-" Palm asked Killua where he got his wounds and you yelled that when she tried to kill you two so Killua took Gon and ran for it with you coming behind and obviously making the cart of items invisible and taking the with you.

"HAHAHA HA!" You laughed  as you juked Palm when she tried to stab you and you three had to find a new place to meet Knuckle but you guys dusted her anyways.

LATER THE next day you guys planned to hit up the gym and after that was when you were going to see Kite..

-

―You watch as a mini Kite comes out of the cage and await for him to return to his original size when he does you honestly thought he looked fine. When Gon got close Kite hit him and you covered your mouth as Gon kept attempting to get near Kite and getting hit over and over it made you upset and when Gon hugged him, now you could finally see that Kite was being controlled by a giant clown guy who was only visible when you touched Kite.

―He made a promise to fight Kite and left. Since you guys were finally approved to go on the trip you sat next to Gon while he was playing cards with Killua and talking while you still had your comfortable outfit despite having your air forces on. You still had your bear with you so you just held it dear because it was from your dad. And your brother but you're a daddy's girl most of the time.

―You, Morel and his students and Knov , Gon & Killua were eating and now Morel had gotten a text from Netero and now had a mission to attack the royal guards. As requested, Gon and Killua with you will take Neferpitou. You was ready for this shiiii and you didn't like the thought of Netero going against the king, you definitely thought king against queen would be better. But luckily before you guts left, you were able to change your outfit.

―You obviously had sandals but you thought you ate it up with the jewelry and you did, looking like a Nubian queen and that sea coconut and vanilla smell RAAAHHHH

You obviously had sandals but you thought you ate it up with the jewelry and you did, looking like a Nubian queen and that sea coconut and vanilla smell RAAAHHHH. You honestly liked this outfit and would definitely whine your hips if you could. Not in front of your friends of course lol.

YOU AND Killua were running to each village to warn them about the chimera ants. You guys were in the forest and came across a path emitting a yellow light. You should have the speed of a panther but since you're regularly fast then your normal speed and a panthers' would be as fast as a cheetah. By the time you get to the big city type of village you two see it surrounded by military men who wont allow the people to leave the town.

-