𝟓

𝟎𝟓|𝐍𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐍

𝟎𝟓|𝐍𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐍

"𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧? 𝐍𝐞𝐧, 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬."―says wing as he looked at the 3 children, "In other words, it's the strength of your will. And the four exercises are the regimen that strengthen your will." "Strengthens your will?" "Training?" the two boys say as [Name] nodded in understanding, [Name] didn't like the sound of training but it was okay. "Correct," Wing says.

- Class is in session!!!

After class and advancing pass the 190th floor the three look around the luxury floor, "Woah~! the 200th floor sure is fancy!" Gon says as [Name] looks around in wonder. "I wonder if they have top tier food.." the girl says then following after her friends, "We finally made it!/Yeah." The two say as the slightly older girl is admiring everything she sees.

They get to a hallway that had a strong amount of bloodlust coming from it and when a receptionist shows up sh says you won't earn money and you fight for honor now, when a card stabbed itself in the ground in front of the three, [Name] automatically screamed, "HELL NO!" And tried running back down the hall until a card appears in their face making them back up to be next to Gon & Killua as it poked them and made them turn forward to watch Hisoka turn around.

They have their little talk and you learn the internet isn't safe because Hisoka used it to find you three, He uses his nen saying you guys can't go past you started crying. "AAAA! UHHHHNN! (Duck.) YOU AND YOUR FAMILY (female dog.)" You screamed as he smiled at you being scared. 'N-gga on some demonic ish for real.' "Don't be reckless," "MAYNE WHY YOU FINNA SHOW UP NA'?" You yell angrily looking back at Zushi's mentor,  Wing as he just smiled at you in amusement.

"He's right, you three are no match against him." You give him a 'stfu no one asked.' look and Killua got mad he lied and called him what tf he is, "You liar!" he admitted he lied and later finding out Killua would get banned and you two would have to restart, you three decide to withdraw then try to get back by midnight after Wing teaching you. So Killua won't get banned.

-

𝟐𝟎:𝟑𝟎

"Simply put, this is nen, Nen refers to the ability to control your aura. Which as you may know is life energy, everyone in the world has small life energy, but it leaks away."Wing says as he goes up to board and explains the four 'exercises.' and explains Zetsu and uses it, "Do you feel that?" he asks. "Yes, but what is that grey stuff around your body?" you asked as he looked shocked, 'she can see it?' he thought, 'she'll be interesting to learn about.' he thought looking at you. "What grey stuff?" Gon & Killua say looking at you in confusion.

"You have good eye, you aren't supposed to see it." Wing says bending down and looking at your eyes as you blinked and turn your head to the side, and when you three call out what you sensed he was very surprised with you three, it didn't feel scary he explained it was because he had no malice and explains you can kill a regular person with aura alone with malice and he uses hatsu against the wall with an intent to break it and he did. "WOW! Hold on I wanna do that!" You say with admiration in your eyes as you look at the destroyed wall.

-

He was going to shock you into awakening to open your nodes? so then you three could master Ten easily you honestly didn't want to if he'd have to touch you because you'd laugh and when he did you felt a burning sensation like something was burning you and then when he put more pressure Gon and Killua yell while you start laughing loud af. Your back arched as you were trying to stop it from tickling. "and now, every aura node in your body has been opened." Wing says as the two boys had a white aura, yours however was purple.

"Close your eyes, use whatever stance helps you maintain your aura."

You close your eyes and sit down on your knees while looking down and think of being back in Wakanda... running in the fields, playing with your brother T'challa, your family going out and sitting down in a meadow watching the most beautiful sunset. When you all feel your bodies relaxed you lift your head up and all of you open your eyes slowly as instructed, "tell me how you feel." "like I'm surrounded by some viscous liquid," Gon says as the other two nodded. "like weightless clothes," Killua says, "I like this! it feels like the feeling I get when the sun kisses my skin, a warm and calming feeling." you say happily as you get up. "I want you three to continue holding onto those images." "once you assimilate them, you'll be able to do this in your sleep."

He then uses what Hisoka did and tells you three that you would have been in serious pain if you weren't using ten and you started thinking of yourself being hit by that delicious sun so when he added more power you were still vibing in your head while the two boys yell.

-

You guys pull up and eat it up while walking through his power. "BIG PURR!" You say doing a lil dance (I imagine the girl in the phone store dance.) "Welcome to the 200th floor," Hisoka says and is talking while you finished your little dance you stop and actually listen until Killua says it's time to leave.

"Welcome to the 200th floor! please go ahead and fill out all of these forms!" Says the receptionist as she gives you three your forms to sign, "so would you like to register for a fight right now? and because this floor provides an E- self service system, you are permitted 90 whole days of fight preparation, during those 90 days you can call me for a fight anytime, of course or if you prefer you can wait until the last minute. its up to you! once you've gotten 10 victories you get to fight one of the 21 floor masters." she gets upset when Killua asks what happens on the top floor. "You get to live on the top floor!" she yells angrily. She was desperate to make you guys surprised until Gon mentions how tall Killua's house is and the lady is in shock.

-

You had room 2214 , Gon had 2207 and Killua had 2221.

You thought the rooms were really nice, you liked them.

You watched Gon's fight as the guy in the red seemed to actually be beating Gon.