Nik and I both look at each other, ready to grab the bindings if she were to say yes. But her head shakes from side to side.

His mouth returns to her dripping core. His tongue dances around her folds. Her moans fill up the room, making my length harden in my pants.

Her small hands pull her shirt up and she begins to softly twist her nipples as Jett pleasures her with his mouth.

With a mouth forming into an O shape, I walk over and replace her hand with my own. Twisting her perky nipples a little harder than she was previously.

"You going to cum, doll?" I ask her, watching the pleasure build up.

She nods.

I twist her nipple a little harder, "words, doll," I tell her.

"Yes, daddy." She moans as her hips begin to grind against Jett's face.

"Hold it in, love. Not yet." Nik chimes in, denying her sweet release.

She whimpers but tries her hardest to hold it in.

Jett moves away and replaces his mouth with his cock. He slowly slides into her, causing her back to arch. I can't help but suck her nipples instead of just playing with them.

The small bud gets harder in my mouth, making me harder in return by how close she is to cumming. She's being a good girl though, she's holding it in just like Nik told her to.

Nik keeps his dark gaze on her and her body, watching it bend and wreath under our touches. She's amazingly responsive, just how we like it.

Jett starts sliding into her at a rougher pace, making her clit rub against his hips with every thrust he makes. It becomes harder for her to hold in her orgasm, her face is turning a sexy shade of pink.

"Please, please, please." She begs.

"Tell us what you want, baby." Jett smirks as he slides into her.

"Please, don't make me hold it in anymore." She says through moans.

I wrap my fingers gently around her throat, to which she moans.

"Do you think you deserve it, doll?" I ask, knowing she deserves it.

"Yes, daddy."

If she were to nod, I would deny her an orgasm again, let it keep building until she was drooling.

"Cum for us." I whisper, squeezing the sides of her neck to give her a blood rush when I let go.

Jett grunts as he feels her squeeze around him.

That's right, doll. Cum all over him.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her body trembles underneath Jett and I.

Jett pulls out of her and finishes on her thigh, letting the white glob slide to her hip.

Her body lays limp as he removes himself and grabs his shirt. He wipes his cum off her body.

My turn.

"You didn't think you were done yet, did you, doll?" I tease as I flip her onto her side. I lay behind her, inserting my cock into her warm, wet core.

Her pussy squeezes me as I push my full length into her. She must still be coming down from her high.

I bite her shoulder, containing my own moans as she pulses against my cock inside of her.

Jett sits back against the couch in front of the bed as Nik comes forward, getting a closer look at our Zoey.

"Look at me, love." Nik instructs as his hand crawls up her scalp and latches onto her hair, pulling her head back to force her to look at him.