"Iris!" Ben use one of his tentacles to throw the man away. Iris was trying to balance herself but failed as she falls to the ground. Ben ran towards her as he kneeled down and check on her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... I think... just my powers are draining rapidly, but I'm fine." She said as she get up. Ben notice that she looks pale. "How about you? Are you alright?" She asked. Ben nodded but he look worried.

They both went to help their siblings fight them. Iris summon the shadows to attack a group of men. While they were distracted, Ben used his tentacles to knock them unconscious.

Iris was trying all her best to protect the people around her but she was also drained of her strength. Suddenly a man with a knife charge towards Iris without her knowing. Ben immediately run towards her, trying to save her but end up having a cut on his cheek.

"Ben!" Iris immediately went towards him.

"It's okay. Just a cut." Ben smiled, tried to reassure her that he's fine. She turned towards the man and throw him with her power.

Iris use her power to protect the civilians as she continue fighting the bad guys. She could feel like her body is losing more of her energy. But still she continued to battle them, protecting the innocent.

"Ben!" Iris heard Sloane shouted. Suddenly a gunshot was heard. The bullet hit Ben's arm causing him to lose his balance. She could feel the power inside her, the darkness inside her growing, the urge to kill, for revenge.

"Finally!" Her inner self spoke.

Her eyes turn darker as veins began to show around her eyes, her neck and her fist. She use her power to choke the man in the air as darkness went through his body before exploding.

She laughed. "This is going to be exciting."

A satisfied smirk appeared on her lip, looking at the blood splattered on the ground. Her siblings turned to her, shock and horrified. Other men charged towards her but she kill them within a second. People around her looks at her, terrified as she smiled.

"That's not her..." Fei said as they look at their sister who's having a murderous smile. The monster inside her has taken control of her body.

"Iris!" Ben run towards her and put one of his hand on her shoulder. "Look at me, Iris! I know you still there... Don't let her control you. Fight her." He looks into her eyes that filled with darkness.

"Ben!" Iris tried to shout but she had no control of her body. She trap in her own mind. Nyx laughed.

"Well, benny boy. It's Nyx now." She use her power to choke him in the air. "She's to weak to fight me." His siblings tried to save him but she push all of them away using her power, hitting their back harshly on the ground as they groaned in pain.

"Please, Iris... you have to fight it. I know you can." Ben said trying to breathe.

"I wouldn't let you kill him." Iris hissed at Nyx.

A smile drop from her face. Iris finally in control. She realize what she had done. The monster inside of her was too powerful.

"Ben..." She stop and Ben fall to the ground. She tried to take control of her body but failed.

"Stay calm. Everything is going to be ok." Ben said, trying to calm her down.

She can feel that the darkness is slowly getting stronger inside her. "I can't." A black tear escape from her soulless eyes. Black veins began to appear on her arm as she screamed in pain and step backwards.

"You can't stop me!" Nyx shouted from inside her body.

"Iris!" Ben said as he step forward but she stop him.