✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖✧

"So I guess you are all ready to go bakery" I heard arjun as I entered the dining area all ready in white pants and maroon top with a high ponytail

"Yes" I replied and sat beside him at the dining table for breakfast. While having breakfast arjun called someone to meet him at the living area and except that none of us spoke anything and had our breakfast quietly.

"I have already called my man who is going to be your bodyguard from now on so just cooperate with him and I promise he is not going to meddle in your business" arjun spoke and I agreed.

Am I looking like a brat to him who will show unnecessary tantrums to him and his bodyguard?

"Now let's go I am getting late" he said leaving without even hearing my reply.

I entered the living area and saw a man almost of arjun's age sitting beside him talking about some business. He was really handsome just like all the men I have seen here till now and was giving really dangerous vibes from that far only.

But I shouldn't be afraid of my own bodyguard!! Right?

He is handsome but not more than our arjun. Isn't it? *dreamy eyes*

"Shut up" I muttered to my conscience as it was making me think about him again and again even when I don't want to think about his handsome face.

"Why should I shut up nitya?" Arjun asked as they both stood up seeing me. Arjun was looking at me with confused expression and I just cleared my throat to lighten the situation.

"I....I was not talking to you" I said looking around not meeting his gaze to save myself from further embarassment.

"Then were you shutting me up? Well beautiful we don't even know each other yet so how can you talk so rudely to me?" the man beside arjun said while placing his hand on his heart.

"My GoD iS tHIs gOiNg tO bE mY LifE NoWWWW" that man said looking at the ceiling with hurt sorry I mean fake hurt visible on his face.

Oh really!!

Looking at him I think I should be the one asking that as he is my bodyguard and I am taking my words back for him.

He is looking like a big idiot to me!!

"I was not talking to you too" I said and he chuckled shaking his head while forwarding his hand forward introducing himself.

"Ok Jokes apart!! I am Rehan Verma, your bodyguard from now on and it was really nice meeting you".

I smiled a bit and was going to shake his hand as now he was talking in a more civilized manner but arjun pulled me towards him and instead of me shook rehan's hand with a glare.

"It's enough with the introduction now she might be getting late" arjun said and asked us to go.

"Bye sweety" I stopped near the gate as soon as I heard him calling me with the endearment. I looked at him and just waved my hand lightly as I can feel rehan's gaze on us with mischievous smile on his face.