✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒✧

"Don't you underst

"Don't you underst....." I stopped in the middle looking at the photo of girl he was showing me. She is the same girl whom I saw at the bus stop in the morning.

"So what do you think?" sunil asked me with a smug expression on his face. Shit!! I was zoned out looking at the photo he must have thought that I am admiring his daughter though I was doing it but not while looking at the photo.

If I wouldn't have saw her in the morning I am sure that I would've definitely denied his proposal but now I really want to know about his daughter and if I will think that she is not like him then it will be really good for me.

"Okay! I want to meet her" I said and sunil smiled happily which was the first time I am seeing him smile so heartedly. I really pity his daughter who got a father like him.

"Great! She will be back by 7 pm so you can come after that" he told us and with a curt nod I asked him to leave from there.

"Neil, send karan to his daughter's bakery shop just to check everything and ask him to follow her too till she reaches her home and bring me her information" I said to neil and with a nod he left from there probably to ask karan the latter.

I sat on my chair and started working on my laptop. I was working when suddenly someone barged inside my room, I was going to shout but stopped when I saw the girl on front of me.

"Is it right? You are going to marry? Thank God! I will not be the only girl here now" nisha said and plopped down on the couch while chuckling to herself.

Nisha Rajvansh, she is married to neil and is like a sister to me. She is the only girl who I respect and trust in the world. She is a hacker and helps us sometimes when we need her help and during one mission only neil and nisha were met and now they are happily married.

"Where are you zoned out arjun?" she asked me and before I could reply rehaan and neil entered inside the room while cutting me off.

"He is lost in his to be wife's thoughts" rehaan said and these three freaking idiots started laughing while giving me a teasing look.

What the fuck is wrong with them? I haven't met her at all and not even agreed to marry her yet but here they are behaving as if I am already married to her.

"I am not" I said with a scoff and started typing furiously on my laptop but most of my attention was on them only. I glared at neil when I heard him telling nisha my earlier behaviour.

"As soon as that man showed him his daughter's photo, arjun was like 😮 and he was totally zoned out god knows what he was thinking" neil said and three of them started laughing again while looking at me.

Yeah that's the respect of a freaking mafia leader here but I don't mind them because that's the way like all of them happy and safe.

"Karan called me and told me that everything was normal in her bakery and he had sent some photos of her too which he took secretly. Here take this file too which contains every information regarding nitya" neil gave me a file and I quickly opened it.