✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐✧

I woke up when I felt someone kissing my neck and chest

I woke up when I felt someone kissing my neck and chest. I groaned in annoyance and looked at the girl whom I met yesterday in the club. I pushed her off me and looked at my phone to check the time.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted when that girl threw my phone on the side table and sat above me. What does she think of herself?

"When will we meet again baby?" she asked me while battling her eyelashes oh sorry fake eyelashes. I grabbed her hands tightly and threw her to the other side of the bed.

"We will never meet again and don't you dare call me with any endearments" I said while getting up from the bed and wore my clothes which were discarded on the floor last night. She looked at me with teary eyes and clutched the bed sheets to her chest.

Why is she hiding from me now? Nevertheless I am not at all interested in whatever fuck she is trying to do!

"Didn't you like me? Did I do something wrong?" she asked me and I went towards the side of the bed where she was sitting.

She looked at me with hopeful eyes but that expression changed into scared one in an instant when she saw me opening her clutch. I took out my watch and ring which she stole from me yesterday and I showed her them.

"Don't try to act innocent now. Take this money and I am leaving you for stealing because you were good last night but if I ever see you near me then be ready to face my wreath" I said and after throwing some money on the bed and grabbing my belongings I left from the hotel room.

"Where to Sir?" my driver asked me when I sat inside the car. I told him to drive me to my home and in the meantime I checked about all the shipments which were set to arrive yesterday.

I am the leader of one of the most feared mafia group in Asia. I cursed when I saw a message from my uncle who asked me to meet him soon. What does he want now?

It's not like I am not fond of my uncle but sometimes he becomes very nosy which irritates me a lot. Whenever I meet my uncle and aunt they just keep on convincing me to marry which I don't want.

Firstly, I doesn't believe in love because of the incident that happened with my parents as I believe that love makes people only weak which will only result in death of two in our world.

Secondly, I am happy in my bachelor life and doesn't want to be tied to someone for the lifetime. Most importantly if I would want to be with anyone in future I couldn't be because we can't trust anybody easily in our world and can't even protect our loved ones all time.

Our car stopped due to traffic light and I looked outside my window and that's when I saw a girl standing at the bus stop while giving balloons to childern.

She was wearing kurti leggings and her smooth silky hair reached her waist. My lips curved up slightly when I saw her waving at childern while going towards her bus.