✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬-𝟐✧

Hey everyone!!
So they all are additional characters for the story and some will be introduced later in the story.

For nitya I am mentioning only her father because she was not allowed to talk with anyone outside so she doesn't have any friends and in her family she has her father only so her father is only mentioned here for now.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Sunil Agarwal: He is nitya's father and doesn't care about anything except money. He doesn't share a good relationship with his daughter, nitya as she hates him because of his ill behaviour towards her mother when she was alive.

Neil Rajvansh: He is second in command to arjun and considers him as his brother. They both are best friends or we can say that brothers from their childhood. He is married to Nisha and it's been 1 year only since they married.

Nisha Rajvansh: She is a very beautiful girl and is a hacker for arjun's mafia group. She is like a elder sister figure to arjun and is married to neil.

Karan Singh: He is also a member of arjun's mafia group and is an assassin. He is very friendly and close friend of arjun and he works as his personal investigator too. He is one of the trusted member of Arjun.

Rehan Verma: He is also an assassin and a close friend of arjun. He is also a trusted member of arjun so when arjun will marry nitya he appointed rehan as her personal bodyguard.

Yashi Sharma: She is also a good friend of arjun but doesn't like nitya as she is married to arjun. Rest of her traits will be revealed further in the story.

Kunal Shekhawat: He is cousin brother of Arjun and is of same age as arjun. He is also a member of mafia group but arjun and him are not very close.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

This book will have slow updates for now because currently I am working on my other story Met Unexpectedly which will be a short romcom story so it will be completed by middle of february as I am giving it's daily update.

If you haven't started reading it please do give it a try as though it's a sequel but it's not mandatory to read the 1st book first as it's a stand alone book. I have given whole information of characters in characters-2 of that book for brief introduction.

Do vote and comment if you like the concept of the story.

Thank you 💖💖
Stay safe and healthy 😇😇