✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕✧

"Ma'am, Boss has sent this dress for you to wear" a maid said as she entered inside my room

"Ma'am, Boss has sent this dress for you to wear" a maid said as she entered inside my room. I just nodded my head feeling a bit anxious for the wedding and she left the room.

Am I making right decision?

I always wanted to marry the person who will love me and will care for me the most but about arjun, he clearly stated to not expect anything from him and this thought is making me feel heartbroken again and again.

But we can't change the things which are written in our destiny so let it be.

I sighed and went inside my dressing area to change into the dress which arjun sent for me. Though he is rude but he is saving me from my fat....that man so I should be grateful to him.

I came inside the room to have a final look at myself when suddenly a woman barged inside my room all excited and looked at me with lot of admiration.

"Ohh myy Goddd!! You are looking so beautiful gurl. I am damn sure arjun is going to be flabbergasted looking at you" she said with a smile on her face.

"Umm....thanks" I said with a light smile.

"Ohh God!! how stupid of me?? I forgot to introduce myself!! You might be thinking of me as some weirdo!!" She chuckled to herself and I just shook my head smiling genuinely now.

"Ohh nitya don't lie!! your face said all few minutes ago but don't worry anyone in your place would have done the same!! Well I am Nisha Rajvansh and arjun is like a brother to me" she said and smiled.

"Hey!! Nice to meet you" I said and forwarded my hand for a handshake but she chuckled and pulled me for a hug instead. I hugged her too and smiled lightly feeling a bit better now after talking to her.

As I have always lived with people who don't love me or I didn't matter to them so with experience I have understood people from the way they treat me or look at me that whether they are acting or are genuine towards me.

And to be honest I am getting really good vibes from nisha and the way her eyes sparkled looking at me the first time was enough to melt my heart as no one has ever looked at me with so much adoration after my mother.

"Hey!! Are you okay? Did I made you uncomfortable? I am really sorry! I got exci......" nisha started speaking as I was in my own thoughts and didn't noticed that she was speaking something to me.

"No no!! Please you didn't made me uncomfortable at all. I was just thinking about something" I said in a rushed tone and she instantly smiled after my clarification.

"Okay very well then!! Let's shock arjun" she said clapping her hands excitedly and after checking myself once more in mirror we descended downstairs to go to the marriage court.

"What took you so lo......umm neil do you have all the documents?" arjun spoke in a cold voice as soon as he heard us coming down but as soon as our eyes met he stopped for a second and looked at me up and down.