[Suggest] Dancing With God

Suggested by Shlyncl16 I apologize zippssss but after hearing the songs you've suggest, I could not help but think of the exact same one as the previous one. (Not really exact, but something along the line)

Ships: GoD x Cale
Song: Bloody Mary
Singer: Lady Gaga

Au: [TCF] Cale is a bad mood after
being forced to join a ball,
held by the current Emperor of
the Roan Empire.

*****

Being forced into a ball he hated so much because it requires him to use energy, Cale escapes by going to the veranda.

A voice talks in his head, making his headache even bigger than it was.

Apparently, the God of Death's is so free that he decided to bother this poor mortal by disguising as a mortal and pop out of nowhere right in front of Cale.

"Hello there, Cale." A man with white hair and a veil covers his face. The body is well built for that of an attractive man, wearing a nice suit.

"May I have the honor of dancing with such beauty?" Cale however, does not want to dance with him before the GoD says something intriguing.

"I can make sure that you don't have to interact with anyone for a month." He's still not convinced. "And give you every Gold you wan-"

"Oh how this mere mortal is blessed to be dancing with such a mighty God."

He just laughed, as expected of his beloved one. But there is one more thing for Cale to do, to have all of those. He has to sing as they're dancing.

After a little convincing, Cale abruptly accepts it and starts to think of lyrics as they start to dance. This won't end that very well.

Cale and GoD begin their first step, and Cale opens his mouth.

"Love is just a history that they may prove." Cale takes the role of the female in dancing, because the GoD insists on guiding the lazy man. Not that Cale wouldn't accept it.

"And when you're gone." the red hair happily being supported by the taller man, he doesn't need to do that much. "I'll tell them my religion's you."

"When punktious comes to kill the king upon his throne." GoD can be seen smiling so widely under that covered face of his. He is enjoying every single second they spend together. "I'm ready for their stones."

GoD began to spin the red head, holding the man from behind and they hugged each other while they slowly moved.

"I'll dance, dance, dance."

"With my hands, hands, hands."

"Above my head, head, head like Death said." GoD laughs as the dancing slowly turns into that of a more exciting move. He sure knows what he's doing.

"I'll dance, dance, dance."

"With my hands, hands, hands."

"Above my head, hands together, forgive him before he's dead, because.'' The two went back to their previous move, that is hugging with Death behind him and the two holding hands together in front of Cale.

"I won't cry for you." GoD kisses the back of Cale's hands as they move side to side very slowly but surely. "I won't crucify the things you do."

They watch the moon, the moon that the two once watched in the past. A beautiful past.

"I won't cry for you." GoD put his face on Cale's neck, taking that smell he missed so much in his immortal life. "See, when I'm gone, I'll still be your Goddess."

"You are, always are." GoD turns Cale around. The two keep in eye contact, even if Cale couldn't see the face GoD made. "My Zoi..."

*****

I apologize, I know this isn'f in your mind when you suggest it but don't ask. I just went with the flow, which is, I just do what my hand writes. I have no f-ing idea what the hell is this supposed to be about??

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 03, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

As Your Heart Desireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें