[Songfic] Shut Up

Cale is pissed off and release his anger by singing, duh.
__________________________________________________

Song-: Ussewa
By-: Ado
W.S-: English

"What is right? What is stupidity?"

Cale stand on a verandah with hands gripping onto one of the railings. His face looked so pissed off.

"I will show what they are!"

Cale thought about the incident that made him so pissed off and shouted those words out.

Much to his demise that he no longer care because of these heat, his group heard him and went to see what is happening.

Afraid that he might gotten hurt. But they only see a mad man infront of them.

"Strong Choi Han, what is human doing?"

"I don't know Raon-nim, but Cale-nim sounds mad."

-Did I called at the wrong time?

"Maybe, your highness."

Alver who called Cale through Rosalyn was taken a back by Cale's loud voice.

"I was an honor student being young..before I realized, I was already grown up."

For original Cale, that is true. Choi Han and Alver knows this, they know how the original Cale had to become a grown up at the age of 7.

But it also came along with Kim Rok Soo's past.

Cale most trusted butler, Ron, who also knows about this fact had his face darken. Even though he is smiling, his eyes tells otherwise.

"A train of thought like a knife, but I'm not having enough fun.."

Cale let go of the raillings and look down to his palms.

"Something is missing.."

Cale grip his hands as hard as he could but it did not bleed, courtesy of being as week as a stick.

"These troubles better be somebody's fault."

The viewers gulp down their saliva as they watches these uninvited show of their young master singing while angry.

"I'm just confused errday..well is that so?"

Cale step closer to the edge, alerting them but luckily Cale just lean onto the railings.

"Understanding the latest trend, checking stocks market in my way to work."

Cale remembers those memories of him being a team leader after those two idiots death.

He will never not call them idiots.

"Joining company with pure spirit. These are the obvious rules for us workers."

Others who did not know about him being Kim Rok Soo, wonders what is he talking or in this case, singing about.

That is until Cale startled them.

"Huh!?"

They jumped while Cale grip his hair and look up to the sky, most likely talking to GoD.

"Shut up, shut up, shut the fuck up!"

Raon now even more concern for his human, what makes him so angry?

"I am healthier than you think."

Now that is a misunderstanding for them since they have always worried for his health.

Thinking that maybe Cale is talking about them being too noisy.

"You're too mediocore to understand me, perhaps."

All faults to Cale truely. Since he is the one making all of these convincing misunderstanding, like right now.

"Ah, you are so perfect match to those ordinary melodies of yours."

They watch as Cale stomp on the ground, almost made them jump in to heal his legs. He would break his legs, is what they think.

"Shut up, shut up, shut the fuck up!"

They almost jump this time, luckily they did not and see Cale hold onto one of the railings again.

"I deal things differently, so no problem at all!"

They agree. Cale has always do things in his way and they won't question him with a doubt.

They heard Cale sigh and slowly walk towards him. And heard him scream once more.

"I won't be your saint you fucking low life of a God!"