[Suggest] Family Line

Requested by Crystalz_Light

Ships: None
Song: Family Line
Singer: Conan Gray

Au: [TBOAH+TCF]

*****

My father never talk a lot.

Cale has lived his life in despair. With his mother dead, his father neglecting him, and a sudden new family being introduced a year after her death.

He did not care.

They aren't at fault for being in love with his father. They aren't at fault for entering his family so suddenly. They aren't at fault for being hated by their relatives.

He just took a walk around the block.

Cale knows how his father started to walk around the estate more with her. His new wife, and their new son.

He did not care.

After all, it is unavoidable. They are a family. He just, not included inside it. Who would? His face is the same as her.

'Till his anger took a hold to hand.

Cale saw it. He saw how the relatives treated his new family, and he hated it. They aren't at fault for why they are being treated like this. He knows they want him to be the successor.

He did not care.

Cale starts to act like a spoiled brat when he's still under 15 years old. He acted so differently so suddenly. At first, the old servant tried to be understanding. But as time passed they gave up.

And then he'd hit.

Rok Soo lived his life in happiness at first. Until disaster fell upon him. The day he became orphaned, the day he started living in despair.

He did not care.

Rok Soo kept on living his life as he could not die yet. His parents would be so disappointed in him for committing suicide.

My mother never cried a lot.

Rok Soo got adopted by his uncle. He got beaten day by day, but he never really cried that much, he's gone numb.

He did not care.

He kept on living as that is the only thing he can do with all his might and will. His will which began to slowly go away.

She took the punches, but she never fought.

Rok Soo took the punches, the kicking and the harsh words coming out of his uncle's mouth. He began to think he deserves this.

He did not care.

He kept on treating his uncle, cooking the food that's barely there, washing their clothes that barely clean and cleaning the house that is barely a house.

'Till she said "I'm leaving and I'll take the kids."

Rok Soo got thrown out of the house, deemed as useless as his uncle's money was dissipating day by day when he lived there.

He did not care.

He walks around the town, searching for a job he can do to keep on living his sad, pitiful life.

So she did.

Two different souls, one fate, the same despair.

I say they're the one who gave me life.

They could not hate their parents no matter what. Even if they think how unfair the world is sometimes, they could not hate them fully.

But I truly am my parents' child.

They are, after all, their parents' children.

Scattered 'cross my family line…

The way their relatives look at them. They did not care at all, as this is their life and they decide the path they will take.

I'm so good at telling lies.

They start to be good actors. The perfect liars they are, they lie to everyone in their whole life. People trust them.

They did not care.

That came from my mother's side.

Cale started drinking at the age of 15, acting like trash. Receiving all the hate and no more trash talking about his new family.

He did not care.

Told a million to survive.

Rok Soo starts to live in an apocalyptic world, acting like a useless person with no abilities. Receiving hate from the new "King" and his followers.

He did not care.

Scattered 'cross my family line.

They are one and the same, but different from one another.

God, I have my father's eyes.

Being an atheist they are, they refuse to get any help from any Gods. After all, if there are Gods, why aren't they helping sooner?

They do not care.

But my sister's when I cry.

They refuse to cry, no matter what. Crying just shows how weak they are, so crying is not an option for them to choos.

They do not care.

I can run, but I can't hide from my family line.

They've been running all their life, why won't they keep doing so? Even if their legs gave up, they will keep on running.

They do not care.

It's hard to put it into words.

None could say that they're hurting.

How the holidays will always hurt.

None could feel anything anymore.

I watch the fathers with their little girls.

None could show how hurted they are.

And wonders what I did to deserves this.

What did they do? Why is fate so cruel? Why is their life so full with swords ready to pierce their hearts?

How could you hurt a little kid?

How could they hurt these frail little kids? Forcing them to grow up faster than anyone ever could?

I can't forget, I can't forgive you.

They can't forget what happened. Curse with this advanced memory, they remember almost everything. So they can't forgive them so easily. Not even themselves.

'Cause now I'm scared everyone I love will leave me.

As people they once loved so much die not long after, they start to have fear of loving others. They don't want to have another one leave this world so soon. Leaving them so fast.

They do not care.

Not until the two swap places. They began to care again. They began to learn how to love again. They began to have feelings again. All thanks to one another for filing in places for each other.

They do care.

*****

This one is so bad- sorry ಥ╭╮ಥ