[Songfic] Mother

Requested, huehuehuehuehue
Og!Cale, again.
This'll be the last one probably, sorry for those who gave me their requested since I can no longer make it.
Too many works to do.
Will not post nor publish anything for a while (Basically Hiatus)
__________________________________________________

Song: Supermarket Flowers
By: Ed Sheeran

Sitting by the window, looking out and see the Henituse family spending time together peacefully.

They must've forgets about him.

It's better this way since he didn't like these fake happy attentions from them, is what he always convince himself.

Cale Henituse, the firstborn of Count Deruth.

Born from the Count's love with lady Drew Henituse.

The good-for-nothing trash that keeps on dtinking and trashing the Count's name.

Cale walk out of his room, standing infront of the room next to him.

A room that he had never steps inside, nor get close to ever since the death of it's owner.

His deceased mother, Drew Henituse or by her real name Jour Thames.

Cale sigh, his eyes is looking so tired as if fighting in a war for years with no break.

Hands on the door, he open it.

Revealing a still clean state of the supposed no-touch room.

The smell of roses still are there.

It feels..nostalgic, bringing back those happy memories.

Cale has a small, sad smile formed.

He saw a piano, his mother's old piano. Sitting by itself with no one playing it.

Cale touch the keys.

"You must've been lonely, I'm sorry.."

Cale mutters, sitting on it's chair and feels them.

One could not expect what this supposed trash young master would do next.

"I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill."

Cale sang whatever is in his mind out, these bottled up feelinsg can finally get out.

On the other hand though, the Henituse and the servants around can perfectly hear him.

"Is that..Cale-hyung?"

Basen look at the way where his step brother's room is, but he didn't see him.

"Threw the day old tea from the cup."

"Son.."

Deruth saw that the untouched room from his late wife are now occupied by someone with the same features as her.

He felt a hard hit on his heart.

"Packed up the photo album mother had made."

"Eomma, where is Cale-orabeoni?"

Lily, a girl not that old, looking for her oldest brother excitedly.

She has always look up to him, and since she can hear his voice singing clearly, she wanted to atleast observe from afar.

Unfirtunately, only some can euther see or guess where the young master are.

Some servants who knows has a gloomy expressions on them, while the new and younger look at them with concerns.

"Memories of a life that's been loved."

One of the last few, older servants can't seem to hold their tears any longer.

"Head maid! Are you okay?"

She's not okay, she's never okay after those heartbreaking experience.

She is hating on herself right now, saying that how could she hates the child that had been their sunshine.

"Oh, our poor young master.."

"Took the get well cards and the stuffed animals."

Those who have tend from the starts of the day Deruth and Lady Drew married, reminiscing the past where their sweet young master had laways come and give his sick mother get well cards and some fluffy pillows.

"..Father."

Vicross looks at his father who have grimmed looks on his face.

"Pour the old ginger beer down the sink."

The old man remembers that day, the day where this puppy young master starts his drinking routine.

"Dad always told me don't you cry when you're down."

Deruth once again, look down in shame.

He knows what he did wrong, he knows that he needs to fix this toxic relationship with his son.

But he is just a coward who can't seem to be the first to step up.

"But mom there's a tear everytime that I blink."

He missed his mother, he missed how everytime there's tears on his eyes she will always comforta him.

But that's all are just a piece of memory now.

"Oh I'm in piece and it's tearing me up but I know,"

How could they never saw this? They ask themselves.

No, not because they are blind. It's because they act blind, didn't even care about a child that has been suffering for years.

Alone.

"A heart that's broke is a heary that's been loved."

They ignored him, pushed him away and didn't even care to pick him up to a more happy childhood life.

The only person who does is the late Countess.

"So I'll sing hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mom."

It's funny since Cale, has never been religious.

But he can't help but thanks to whoever, God or Angels to atleast give him a good childhood even if it's for a short time.

"When I fell down you're there holding me up."

Which something that never happens to the young master after even after 10 years.

What an interesting being, a human us.

"Spread your wings as you go."

Cale's finally ready and happy to let go of the past, stop this fake facades he's been showing.

"And when God takes you back."

He is ready to move on, living this lif of his to the fullest.

"He'll say hallelujah, you're home."