[Songfic] Shame

Requested, huehuehuehuehue!
Krs!Cale got a piece of Og!Cale memory after meeting someone.
__________________________________________________

Song: What a Shame
By: Leyla Blue

Cale, as usual, will not attend something that is too bothersome to him.

That means, he won't even bat an eye for events that required him to interact with anybody.

That is..every event.

But for some reason, he is now standing on a platform with communication devices all around it, showing it live to those who can't be there in person.

This all starts because of this hyung of his..

"Cale, please attend these eve-"

"I refuse."

Cale didn't even let the man finish talking and he walk away. Disrespectful, but he is Cale Henituse anyway. Who cares?

"Hah..this bastard..just listen- hey!"

"What!?"

"Such disrespect- hah..I will give you two Golden Plagues if you attend that event."

"Make it three."

"Done."

Cale quickly turn to Alver and smile his usual scamming smile while holding his hands.

"Oh, how generous us this hyung of mine- no, no, the Emperor of Roan Kingdom, the su-"

"Shut up."

'Atleast I got my Golden Plagues'

Is what Cale thoughts before he got asked to sing infront of thousands of viewers, just because Raon accidently shout about him wanting to heard Cale sing lullaby later when they got home.

And here he is, now infront of the communications devices and thousands of people whether is at the place, or at home.

"Hah..whatever."

Cale mutters before he grab the newly build device that make his voice a bit louder.

He himself appoint specific someone to build it for him, boosting the Empire's wealth by it.

Never thought that he himself would use it.

"I-"

Cale was about to open his mouth and he spotted someone.

Someone that he, or to be correct, the original owner's really am close to before.

Cale didn't know why and how these memories suddenly come, but he really wants to make this guy suffer.

So he does it by singing since the oppoturnity is there, right infront of him.

"I don't understand..how you got your hands..all up on that new mistake."

Gasp filled the area, most of them had never heard this young master sing before so they're surprised by his not-so-bad voice.

But for that specific guy though, he felt shivers run down his spine after seeing the glares coming from Cale.

"Wait, which one was she again? Could be dating all her friends, you know that they all look the same."

Many starts chearing after they get past behind the shock phase.

"Wait, what song is young master Cale singing about?"

A woman in her mid 20s ask her friends, she is besides that guy who Cale sings this for, so he heard the conversation.

'Why do I feel anxious..?'

"And talk like, “Take my picture, wait redo.”

Some laugh at him trying to act like he is an annoying attention seeker, they didn't know that the usual stoic man can be this funny.

"“Might delete it, I felt kinda cute” "

Some still laughing but some are there and focused on the lyrics he is throwing at them.

"Guess I'll never understand, the thinking of a man.."

It may sounds weird for a normal guy to said that, but not Cale.

He himself don't act like how most noble male does.

So they didn't questions hik that much.

"The only thing that left to say.."

They watch as Cale make his way down, off of the podium and went straight to where that guy is.

They make way for him until they saw a guy, not that tall but taller than Cale with brown hair.

"What a shame~ baby, what a shame~"

Now everyone has their eyes wide open. They did not believe their senses right now.

Did Cale Henituse just call that guy baby? Yes, yes he did.

"Could've been with me instead of what's-her-fucking-name?"

Eyes are on the now sweating guy, he is nervous and they can tell it.

"Did that guy broke our youbg master's heart!?"

Those woman that was near that guy before has come to conclusions. They're fast!

"What a shame~ baby, what a shame~"

Cale walk back for a few steps and look at him with a mocking looks on his face.

"Had a winning here but you threw away the game."

Cale motions his hands for someone to come by, and that guy is none other than the young swordmaster, Choi Han.

Choi Han understands what is this about and place his hands on Cale's waist while glaring at that guy.

"Gave you a million chances, don't get no more."

Murmurs can be heard from the audiences, they're talking about how shitty that guy is.

"What a player, how dare he played with out dear young master."

"Right! What a bitch."

"Can't wait forever, I'm gettiny bored."

Cale motion his fingers for Choi Han to pick him up, he is tired from all this singing and walking.

But he still finish his song.

"What a shame~ baby, what a shame..what a shame."

Cale drop the voice device and wrap his hands on Choi Han's neck.

"I'm tired, let's go home."

"Yes, Cale-nim.."

Choi Han said softly before glaring at that guy one more time, making a mental note on whose he gonna murde- talk with later.

'That's fun.'