[Songfic] In the middle of the night

Cale missing his hyungs (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
__________________________________________________

Song: Middle Of The Night
By: Elley Duhe

Cale sneakily went to the Veranda as the sky illuminate, being the lights for the young male.

The children are sleeping quietly as he averts his gaze, up to where the moon's at.

Thinking about things he wants, things he craved, and things..he's missing.

Cale open his mouth.

"Here thee stood, pray thee for thy to be here with thee."

Words that hasn't been used in so many decades, and also is the language where the God's uses sometimes, while speaks to lower beings.

His voice ringing into whoever is awake, without no exceptions.

"Come, let thee hast this beautiful view with thy, my peerless paramour."

Ron, the scary assassin butler, alongside with his son, Vicross, the torturer chef, who heard their young master's voice.

Began to wonders, what is their young master dping in the middle of the night.

Questions filled their minds as they sneakily went to see the sight.

"Thee know what thy want, so come, thee blood and body is thy"

The two assassin's duo sat on the rooftop, looking down as they keep on listening to what Cale is saying.

That is, before they almost fall down after got taken aback by him, who suddenly singing.

"I saw him in June, please come to me."

Cale remembers those moments where they first met each other.

He remembers how that man make a fool of himself infront of him.

Butter smile can be seen, plastered on his face.

"Don't bury your thoughts, that you really want."

Cale, being the same man as he is right now, buries his memories and thoughts deep down without letting it out.

For the two duo though, they sat comfortably on the rooftop as they cares their weapons.

"I fill you up, drink from my cup."

Vicross taps his father's shoulder to get his attention.

Ron knows what he is thinking about but he just shake his head.

"Within me lies, what you really want."

Seeing Cale lean on the railings with his eyes still are on the moon, they got a litgle protective.

Afraid that he would fall.

"Come, lay me down."

Cale open his hands as if there is someone infront of him to hold him tight.

"'Cause you know this, 'cause you know this love."

They sees his eyes.

It is the eyes that represent sad, longiness or missing the warmth of someone special.

Ron, of all people would and can relate to this after the death of his late wife.

"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night."

Cale starts to dance with small smile on him, but his eyes tells otherwise.

Vicross looks away, he had a faint blush on his face.

"Just call my name, I'm yours to tame."

Now they understand what the songs this young master of their's sings about.

Ron had a benign smile on him with his eyes open, shooting glares.

While Vicross, looks back at Cale with stoic face. Wonders who is Cale singing this to.

"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night."

Cale look back at the moon, stop his little dance as he reminiscing the moment they were together.

"I'm wide awake."

Yes, he is wide awake right at the moment. Craving something so badly.

"I crave your taste, all night long-"

Cale stop singing when he finally felt the bloodlust from behind.

Turning his head around to see no one, he look up at the rooftop to see the assassin's duo is there.

He stoicly looks at them while they looks back at him.

Him outside may look calm, but him inside looks so messy.

Adding the fact that the scary old man is looking at him with a smile and eyes open.

That is a really scary view.