[Songfic] Only 17

Timeline-: 2nd year war
AU-: Cale was tricked of signing a contract with a shady old producer man. He sings about it.
__________________________________________________

Song-: Producer Man
By-: Lyn Lapid

Cale is on the veranda, sitting down while looking to the sky. Watching as the old records playthrough again, until one memories come across.

Cale hum a song that he just made up while snapping and tapping the veranda, wanting to voice these stressing things out of his head.

So he did.

(She) He was only seventeen
When the producer man came offering.
That all of (her) his dreams would come true.

Cale sang. But unknown to him someone was near when he starts humming and has been eyeing him from afar.

He never thought that anyone would be near since they all are busy with their jobs and training.

He said
“Come here sweetie, I can make you a star. I just want to see you florish, and I know you'll make it far.”

"Aunt Tasha? What-"

"Shh! Look."

Alberu who came across his aunt who kind of trying to hide herself are curious on what she was doing.

Until he saw it himself.

His sworn brother, Cale Henituse, singing without anyone's knowing.

He is pretty shock and kind of proud hearing Cale having a nice voice, but the contents of that song is quiet..disturbing.

What (she) he couldn't see
That he is in for the money.
Ahh, ahh~

"Aunt, what is he singing about?"

"I don't know, but the start he said that he was only seventeen when that producer man came."

"What?"

Those two are whispering since they know that Cale would notice if they use magic to cover themselves up.

Got the girl to move to (LA) Seoul
Got the paper work so she could sign (her) his life away
And it's on his plan to work (her) him til he got his pay.
Ayy, ayy~

Cale has a fantastic voice, everyone who hears him singing can agree with this.

But for real, these contents really is disturbing, especially for those who relate to the song.

"Aunt Tasha, I think-"

"Let him finish first or we could make it worse."

Nod.

He said,
“Sign right here.”
And sign (she) he did
He knew that (she) he was too young
To know what she wanted
And now (she's) he's in the hand of
Good old producer man~
Ahn~!

"Aunt.."

"I know, I also wants to find out who is this bastard hurting our young master."

Alberu and Tasha had a silent agreement of searching for this guy trynna get his hands onto their commander.

Amd Cale who still are oblivious of these fact, keep on singing his old experience out.

Knew his way to get the (girl) boy to listen
Made her into someone (she) he isn't
“Gotta listen well, only matter is how you'll sell.”

Cale stand up and look at his hands that slowly form out small fire on top of his palm.

Those two who still hiding are mesmerized by the sight.

That fire looks oddly beautiful, adding Cale's beauty. The sight looks ethereal.

“Sweetie it's part of the deal. What you thought was fake, hun, the money is real.”
It's too late now, caught herself with no way out.
Ahh, ahh~

Cale grip the air resulting the fire to fade away, leaving the angry and sad man alone. Singing for no one.

The two control themselves from running up to Cale and confort him.

That look of him is hurting them.

“I, am your only chance.
And you, you know you want it bad.
“I'll make you a deal you can't refuse.
A deal you'll never lose”

Cale quoting the words that the producer man once said to him. He hate that man to core for what he did to him.

Disgusting trash.

The records play back through the moment that producer man said those words to him.

Sign on line,
Cause you're running out of time.
Those who have a chance
Will trust the producer man.

"Cale?"

"Ah, hyung-nim."

Cale got cought of guard. He saw that his highness Alberu Crossman and his aunt, Tasha is there.

"Dongsaeng, we need to talk."

Gulp.

*****

Finally make the songfic book back ( TДT)
Sorry cuz last time I accidentally delete it..