[Songfic] I will love you forever

Cale sung to someone der to him in his past life as Kim Rok Soo.
__________________________________________________

Song-: Akuma No Ko
By-: AOT s4 p2 ending
Writing Language-: English

Cale is sitting next to two graves with unknown language written onto it.

"Hey..sorry for not visiting that often, that terrible hyung of mine really won't give me my peaceful life."

Cale said followed with a bitter laugh. He put his hand on the gravestone, and look at the unknown words.

His eyes is filled with longingness, sad as if something pearcing his heart, happy like a newborn baby seeing the faces of their parents clearer.

That face is the face of a lover accepting the lost of their partner.

Cale doesn't know why, but he wants to sing something. He wants express his feelings more clearly to him, even if he has already gone.

"Iron bullets are proof of justice if you go through, you get closer to the hero."

Cale let go of the gravestone and lean on it, feeling as if it is him who he's leaning on.

"If you close your eyes and touch it Devil with the same shape and the same body temperature."

Cale look down on his hands. He remembers the warmth of his hands, wrapped around that body of his.

"I'm no good, is he okay? There was just a wall there."

Cale knows that they can no longer be together with these wall in between the two of them. Separating Cale and his old lover.

"I am born, don't mourn my fate, because we are all free."

Yes, they are free, but for what cost?

"If there are wings like a bird, I can go anywhere"

To you, is what Cale mostly meant when he says that. But he knows it is impossible for him to do so.

"If there is no place to return I'm sure I can't go anywhere."

But he has somewhere to return now. His new family that his oblivious, selfless self built.

"I just hate to live."

It's true. Cale, Kim Rok Soo, hate to live in both worlds as its so dirty, but he despise the idea of dying.

It is better if he is in a pile of dogs shit rather than dying.

"The world is cruel, but I still love you."

Yes, the world is cruel, all of them are.

Cale loves him, he loves him so much that the moment of the death of his really affected Kim Rok Soo.

"No matter what you sacrifice, I will protect you."

Is what Cale really want to do if he is still alive, but he cannot do that. For now he has new family, he promise to protect them at all cost.

"Don't doubt even if it's a mistake."

Yes, don't and never doubt yourself.

"Correctness means believing in yourself."

Cale let out a sigh. It has been a while since he last sing, it's getting pretty hard. But he is glad to get these off his chest.

Cale look at the words yet again. It is written in a language which did not exist in the world Cale currently in.

Choi Jung Soo, is what it's written.

"난 영원히 당신을 사랑할 거야"

*****

I forgot to update this yesterday, sorry!!!!!
Also, the last one means "I will love you forever." cute aight?