[Songfic] Dongsaeng

Requested, huehuehuehuehue-
Also, Krs and Cale. Got this idea from a book by calebabvwvnn
__________________________________________________

Song: Be Around
By: Bloom

Everyone is doing their work as usual, like notying would happen until a bright blue lights coming from the sky.

It was a sudden live broadcast that no one knows who is the one doing it.

Seeing as there is their Ex-Commander, Young master Cale standing infront of someone that have a similar eyes as his, they kind of get alarmed.

Except for Raon, Alver and Choi Han who certain that Cale will be safe around Rok Soo.

「"Cale, why are you here?"」

They look towards the black haired with a build body and scars on the face and exposed hands.

"He looks hot.."

Someone exclaim, and no one will nor can disagree.

「"That damn God want us to sing."

"God of Death?"

"No shit."」

Those who are religious was taken aback by their beloved young master dare to mock the Gods that they served.

Except for Cage..and maybe the Sun Twin.

「"What song?"

"You choose."

"Hah..this dongsaeng of mine..whatever." 」

Now they know a bit informations about this guy.

But wonders who can they even meet in the first place for Cale to be his dongsaeng.

Cale has been around the County for all his life.

Always get monitered by the now Duke Deruth.

「"Let's sing Be Around."

"Sure."」

Watch as the black haired man run his hand on a musical instrument that they didn't know nor it exist here, many musical teachers and experts got intrigued.

"It's time to quit while we are here. Don't think like that, I will love you endlessly. If you only believe.」

"Wow.."

The experts all has one thing in their mind. They need Young Master Cale to come to their school.

"Don't be like that, I will love you forever. If you only believe in me, yeah~"

"You could've been with anyone and I could've been with anyone, yeah you and me."」

Now it's time for their attention to move to the blak haired person.

His voice also isn't bad and kind of similar to Cale, just a bit ruft.

"Yeah you and me, you could be around but."

"You could've been with anyone and I could've been with anyone, yeah you and me~" 」

"I'm sorry son.."

Deruth suddenly get reminded with these old memories of his late wife and younger Cale sings together.

He missed those time, but he knew he can't get it back.

It was after all, his fault.

"Yeah you and me..you could be around but."」

They watches as the always stoic young master are now happily smilling with someone they didn't even know.

It kind of makes them..jealous.

Sigh..

"We're suck at singing."

"Agreed." 」