[Songfic] Return To Me

Ships: EruCale
Song: Who Is She
Singer: I Monster

AU: [TBOAH]
In the ancient days where
Rosemary(Cale) is Eruhaben's
Lover when he was still in his
punk days. Rosemary died and
reincarnate as Cale, remember
his memories once the two met
accidently.

*****

Oh, who is she?

"Haben, come on!" soft laughter can be heard as the Gold Dragon is being dragged in his elf form to somewhere. "Look! They're so cute!" she said as she showed him the elementals on her palms.

"Yes, yes, they are." Eruhaben, the Gold Dragon, said as he sat next to his lover. His beautiful lover with long red hair and brown eyes. One who is destined to be with him till death. His mate.

A misty memory.

"Like you, Rose"

"I-"

The woman become a mess after she heard her beloved calls her cute. The elementals giggles with happiness as they circle the poor female.

A haunting face...

"Haben...?" the female gets closer to the man, falling on his chest. Resting the head of hers as she looks at the elementals. "Yes, love?

"Do you love me?"

"When have I not?"

A simple question and a simple answer, yet it brings a huge impact on them.

Is she a lost embrace?

"Then...why did you let me die?" her face morphs into a bloody one, the surrounding changes to the worst with only chaos and despair around them.

"ROSEMARY!" Eruhaben wakes up from his dream. A nightmare which haunts him almost every single night. "Hah- Rosemary..." he grab his chest, trying so hard not to lose control over himself again.

Am I in love with just a theme?

"Rose..." he remembers, he remembers it so well. The face she makes, the smile she forms to be able to save him. 'Why did you try to save me?'

Eruhaben lives in regret and despair, not until he found Oliene though. They become best friend because of Oliene peculiar act. Which he did not act like a Dragon at all.

Or is Rosemary(Ayesha) just a dream?

Eruhaben finally get to pour out his regrets and get better. The dreams, the nightmare, he told Oliene all of it. What weird is that, he suddenly disappear. No one can find him.

'I've tried searching for him.' but to no avail, Eruhaben did not find him at all. No, he can't find him. But he did not revert to his sad depressed self. He's gotten better.

He interacts with elfs, and the World Tree.

A mystery...

One day. One day the World Tree told him he can find her again. She has been reborn, but will live through a hard road.

"I will find her." He is determined to see her again, and protect her with all he has. 'I better go scout.'

When will they ever meet if he sits down with her all his life?

Oh, who is she?

"Next destination...the Henituse Territory."

Oh, who is she?

A misty memory...

A haunting face.

Is she a lost embrace?

Eruhaben almost arrived at the territory, until he saw a familiar face.

"Rose...?"

I call her name.

"Rosemary!"

Across an endless plain...

But, she did not hear him. "Am I hallucinating?" His voice is as loud as anyone within a 10km radius can hear.

'I need to search for her quickly.'

She'll answer me...

Wherever she may be.

"Haben..."

"Rose!?" he tried to look around but there's no one there. He is alone. "I need to keep moving."

Oh who is she?

A misty memory...

A haunting face.

Is she a lost embrace?

He came across a sea. A distant memory arises from the back of his mind. They love to spend time together at the sea.

Somewhere across the sea of time.

'Why does Dragon have so much time to live?'

A love immortal such as mine.

Eruhaben almost yet again falls into despair if not for the same voice he missed dearly calls for him.

"Haben, dear..."

Will come to me...

Eternally.

Eruhaben goes on his journey until he finally comes across the territory. Went into a bar before a commotion happened.

Immortal she...

There he saw it. The same face, the same eyes, and the same hair but shorter. She had become a he. But Eruhaben did not mind at all.

He calls for him.

"Love."

He, the man which he surely suspects to be the reincarnation of his past lover, turns to him.

Wide eyes open, tears form into his eyes but he holds them to not fall.

Return to me.

"Haben?"