"I'm sorry... for making you guys worry..."

"This this is not the first time anyway. We believe you can survive. We know you are strong Taeng." Sunny stated.

"Thank you for putting up with me."

"Ok, enough with all the gloomy atmosphere. Who is hungry? I brought a lot of food!" Hyoyeon lifted up two bag plastic with food from her restaurant. Taeyeon's recovering should be welcome with little celebration.

"Did someone say food??" Suddenly a staff nurse barged in.

All of them laughed looking at Sooyoung who never missed when someone said the word 'food'.

"Yes, Soo. I brought a lot of food. Come join us!"

"Of course! I'll text Doc Seo to come as well!"

Seohyun was walking with Tiffany beside her."Taeyeon-unnie was transferred to normal ward today."

"I know. It's good that she healed so fast." Tiffany commented while drinking her coffee.

"Yup. Latest x-rays showed her fractures is healing well. Orthopedics commented she might be able to recover faster than expected."

"She was really lucky. To be honest, when I saw her that night, I thought she won't make it."

"Yeah, but you saved her, unnie."

"Nah, I'm not. It's her own strength wanting to be alive."

"But still, you were part of the process. I still couldn't believe how you two had first met. It was funny when I think it back. Er... do you like her unnie?"

"What???" Tiffany turned to look at the other doctor with wide eyes.

"Don't think I didn't know you visited her in ICU," claimed Seohyun. During 1 week Taeyeon in ICU, Tiffany who was one of the doctor in charge had filled in Yuri and her friends about Taeyeon's condition.

"She was my patient, of course I need to update about her condition."

"Yes, but you visited her quite frequently I heard." Seohyun chuckled looking at Tiffany's face who looked surprised. "But, alright, if that's what you said."

Seohyun stopped walking and now standing in front of Taeyeon's room. "Em, do you wanna come and see her, unnie? Hyo unnie said they are having little celebration. They invited you to come."

'Room 309'. Tiffany didn't notice she had walked with Seohyun from the emergency to here.

"Ah, I still have works to do. And I have no longer in charge of her anyway."

"Unnie, you can still visit her. You are also our friend now."

"Yeah, thank you for the invite, but not today. Works you know. I go first. Enjoy."

Hyoyeon served variety of food on the table one by one. "I brought your favorite food. You must eat all these. You had lost weight."

Taeyeon looked so please of what she seen, "Oh, chicken!! And Ice creaaamm~~~ Thanks Hyo."

"You are welcome. You need all the food to heal faster."

While everyone was busy digging in, Taeyeon heard a voice outside of her room.

"Unnie, you can still visit her. You are also our friend now."

"Yeah, thank you for the invite, but not today. Works you know. I go first. Enjoy."

She cocked her eyebrows at the familiar voice. She was wondering who it was. She waited patiently for the door to open to see who was coming in but frowned when she saw it was only Seohyun.