Lost and Found

Beginne am Anfang

He'd sleep for a while, giving Obito enough time to prepare for the meeting with the Konoha squad. Obito bound Kakashi's chakra with chakra suppression seals, before tying his wrists together, then binding his ankles.

It would keep Kakashi secure and not let him put up much of a struggle. Obito didn't want him to get hurt during this exchange, and Kakashi would put himself endanger if it meant protecting Konoha.

No, better to keep him restrained for his own good.

Obito scanned the room, making sure nothing important would be left behind. There was Kakashi's other yukata. The green one. Full of their Omega's scent. Obito absorbed it into Kamui, but after that there was nothing else important in the room. Obito carefully withdrew the genjutsu from Kakashi's mind. It would take a bit for him to wake up, but negotiations with Konoha would go better if Kakashi could prove he was unharmed.

He went off to deal with the owner of the inn, erasing his memories of Obito's and Kakashi's presence, before returning to his room. By that point Kakashi was beginning to stir. Obito sat down at the edge of the bed, brushing his hand through Kakashi's hair, teasing out the knots. Kakashi tugged sleepily at the restraints, shaking his head.

"What happened?" Kakashi grumbled.

"I needed you to sleep for a bit," Obito said, sitting him up. "We've got some old friends of yours that would love to see you."

Kakashi shook his head again, trying to get rid of any lasting fogginess, blinking slowly. "Whatever you want... They won't give you it so easily..."

"You truly underestimate your worth." Obito frowned, but sighed and pulled down Kakashi's mask to press a gentle kiss against his lips. "You'll learn better someday. In another life. I'll make sure of it."

Kakashi's brows furrowed, but Obito pulled up his mask, settling it back into place. "Let's go," he said, and took Kakashi's arm.

He pulled them both into Kamui's dimension.

.::.

There was a familiarity about this place. Kakashi had never seen it before, he would know if he had, after all, the grey everything was quite memorable. But there was something about it that felt like it was apart of him.

"Where are we?" Kakashi frowned.

Mr. Kidnapper glanced back at him. "Nowhere that would concern you yet. Perhaps one day, but for now you aren't ready."

"Ready?" Kakashi grimaced. "Has anyone told you how cryptic you are, Mr. Kidnapper?"

Mr. Kidnapper sighed. "Still going with that name, huh?"

"Well if you told me what your name is-"

"It doesn't matter," Mr. Kidnapper said. "Now, you will stay here while I go meet with your fellow Konoha ninja. When they're ready to negotiate I shall bring you out. Do try to behave yourself, alright?"

Kakashi huffed. "I make no promises."

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't," Mr. Kidnapper said dryly, then disappeared.

Kakashi immediately started to try and work on his restraints. He needed to get away from Mr. Kidnapper so Guy and the others didn't do anything reckless trying to get him back. Although, none of them could probably fight off Mr. Kidnapper. He was strong and if what Mr. Kidnapper said was right, Guy's genin were with them. He trusted Tenzo, Guy and Izumi to protect themselves, but they made it dangerous for themselves by bringing the pups-

Dammit, what the hell was Guy thinking?

His Omega cooed happily though. They came for us!

Kakashi softened. They did. It was nice, but they shouldn't have. It wasn't a sanctioned mission. The Hokage wouldn't allow Guy to bring the pups otherwise. If they all made it back to Konoha they would be in so much trouble.