Jae : sometimes i just think , how can a business man be this fool , all i need to do is make a puppy face , lure him with my body to get money out of him...

Man : and that idiot keeps spending on you like in millions.... I can't believe u said to him once and he just transferred the farm house to your name .
Like seriously...

Jae : that idiot does what i say... After all am His so called true love ...

They both laughed and the man pulled her closer by her waist and said..

Man ; i don't like it when he touches my wife ..

Jae ; me too , am your wife and i also don't want anyone other than my husband to touch me but i am doing this for out better future right...

Those flowers dropped from his hand and they both looked at the entrance to see taehyung standing there with teary eyes...

Taehyung laughed...

Tae ; i .. ca.. can't believe this , u fooled me , Hyun -jae how dare u play with my heart.. huh??

Jae : ( laughs ) u let me do it , u were so blinded by my fake love. That u didn't even realised that i was faking...
U are the one who is the fool.

They laughed at him...

Jae : u used to look at me like am your life . I noticed this , me and my husband made up a plane to fool u and it was the most easiest , u kept getting into my trap .

Man : but lucky u , or else u would have got a very terrible heart break..

They laughed and taehyung went towards the man stomping, punched his nose making him fall on the floor.
He slapped Hyun-jae tight and walked out of the building.

And since then he was in a bar drinking alcohol crying and wailing about Hyun-jae.....

None of them went to office today, the 7 of them were present at the namjoon and jin's appartment....

They were trying to console taehyung......
Right now jin was in the kitchen cooking something for the boys and taehyung was clinging onto yoongi.....
And yoongi was trying to tell him that he should not waste his time and tears on that bitch.

Ok , taehyung did understood his Hyung's sayings
But taehyung did love her from his heart , he did what she said , even if it was wrong. He ditched his marriage, he hit his wife , he lied to his parents , yelled at them , made his mom cry... just for his love and now it came out to be fake.....
He was hurt genuinely hurt .

.

.

.

On the other side , in the uni things were going good...

It was quiet , y/n was busy completing her assignments , while her maths professor was on a leave... And the their one more professor resigned from the job and they weren't alloted anyone yet. So 3 classes were free that day .

Y/n was walking down the hallway when she heard yeonjun's voice...

She rushed at the corner to see him surrounded by those stupid homophobic bullies, who always bullied him. But y/n and Yeonjun always made them shoo away with their sassy replies and sometimes y/n used her punches...

Today 5 of them were circling him alone , laughing at him.....

Yeonjun have always been an emotional support to y/n and whenever needed y/n was ready to support him with her powers...

.

.

.

.

Dae-won : hey girl what's up...

Yeonjun; .........

Dae-won: can't u hear? Hm i called u...

Yeonjun;  who me? But u called a girl and am not a girl am a man...

Dae-won; ( laughs ) ohhh a man , then show us what u have got man..

Saying this they all laughed.
Yeonjun ofcourse got a little uncomfortable with him saying this shit to him.

Yeonjun: see u shithead i really don't have time for your shit , leave my way.....

Dae-won walks closer touches his hair at which yeonjun slapped his hand away....

Dae-won gets furious..

" U little piece of sh.."

He was about to hit him when y/n came in between them yanking his hand away........

Dae-won : what are u doing here huh? Didn't u both were having a fight.

Y/n : that has nothing to do with u , didn't i warn u stay away from him bastard.

Dae-won: u really don't have any self-respect, after being insulted infront of people , and here you are again standing infront of him......

Y/n : no i don't , and am warning you take your dogs away from here before i make u . Fuck off....

Dae-won stepped closer and y/n just covered yeonjun , standing infront of him protectively....

One of the other 4 , tried pulling yeonjun off behind her , but in return he was meet with a tight slap from y/n making him land on the floor holding on to his cheek...

His friends picked him up to see a clear slap mark on his face they all looked at her in a bit shock...

Dae-won roared at the duo ....

Y/n kicked him in balls making him whimper in pain on the floor...

Y/n said pointing at Dae-won..

" Am warning u very last time , if i see u near him ever again, I'll make sure u end up in hospital".

She held yeonjun's wrist and dragged him away from that group...
Getting near the class she released his hand and said..

" Don't walk alone in hallways , stay with your friends".

She left yeonjun dumbfounded.....

Saying this she walked away....

After 2 hours of intense basketball practice she went back home.....

That night too taehyung didn't came back home...

This made y/n worried...
Yes she was worried for the person, who abuses her , calls her name , she didn't knew why but she was worried for him.  No matter how much taehyung hates her but still he eats the food she makes , he stays in the same appartment...

This continued for a week , for a whole week he didn't came home..

And every night y/n would worry for him...

But she just made herself understand that , why he has to come back, and see her face when he hates her to the core . He has a beautiful house and parents then why will he come her to see her pathetic face...

.

.

.

.

.

.

The whole week passed quietly.....

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...

Sneak peek
Mrs. Luna...

From now on i'll give a small sneak peek of the next part in the end...😌

Merry Christmas to u all... ⛄🎄

See u soon