Stuffing a slice of bread with butter, she then snatched her motorbike key on the table and walked out to the garage.

"Morning, baby~ How are you feeling today?" she greeted her most precious 'friend' that stood gracefully inside the garage. Her Ducati superbike. It was painted with cool blue and black metallic. Taeyeon really love her bike that nobody wouldn't even dare to lay a single touch on it afraid of causing a single scratch which could harm their life in the end. Unlike her house, Taeyeon always clean her bike regularly after she used them. Her bike might be the cleanest thing that she had on earth.

After taking a quick look at herself in the side mirror, she wore her helmet before turning on the key to start the engine, riding it off down the road.

Tiffany's phone ringing just by the time she had to stop at the red light.

Looking at the caller ID, she sighed before answering. "Hello, oppa... yes... I'm fine... yes, everything's good..."

As the traffic light turned green, she pressed the pedal to accelerate the car with one hand handling the steering another one holding the phone. Suddenly, a bike crossing on her way. She was surprised and lost control of the car. Her phone dropped. Quickly she navigate the steering and pressed the pedal break just before she could crash to a sign board.

"Tiffany? Hello? Hello? What happen? Are you ok?" The phone was still connected.

Tiffany took her cell phone, composed herself for a while, taking a deep breath before answering the phone.

"I'm fine, just a little accident. I'll call you later, oppa." She hung up and went outside to see what happened.

It seemed that she managed to stop her car juuust a few centimeters from the signboard. She expected there was nothing wrong happen to her car but she was wrong when she found a few scratches and marks on the right side mirror and on the right side of the front bumper, causing an ugly color revealed.

She hissed with anger and decided to find the person, who caused the accident.

Taeyeon was speeding up on the road and noticed the green light was blinking ahead of her. She rammed her bike faster, hoping to cross the road before the light turned red. But again, luck was not on her side when a sudden pink car accelerated towards her. She tried to break to avoid the car but the sudden break causing her to thrown up and fall on a pile of boxes at the roadside.

"Ouch!" Taeyeon grunted, unable to get up as she felt a little dizzy after the tossing. She was tossed quit far but she was lucky to have the helmet and empty boxes to save her landing.

"Are you ok?" A voice asked her. She looked up and met pairs of eyes looking at her worriedly.

'A goddess? She is beautiful... Am I in heaven?' thought Taeyeon who unconsciously formed a smile on her face.

Tiffany looked down at the poor girl lying between the boxes. Her anger soothed and replaced by worried. She tried to call the girl but didn't get any respond. She crouched down to the lying girl and removed the helmet slowly. She almost jumped in surprised when she saw the girl was staring at her with a big smile on her face.

'Why she is smiling like that? Is she ok? I hope she didn't get any head or cervical injury.'

She touched the girl's shoulders hoping to get some response.

"Are you alright?" she asked again.

Taeyeon blinked her eyes twice before looking away, realizing she had been staring at the stranger, "Ah.. yes, I am ok... I think so..."

"Can you get up?"

Taeyeon sat down with help of Tiffany supporting her back.

"Are sure you are, ok? Any pain anywhere?" Tiffany asked again to make sure. She didn't find any injury on the girl's body, just a few scratches on the palms.

"Yes, I'm ok." Taeyeon stand up dusting her hands and clothes.

"Thank you fo-" she was about to say her thanks to the beautiful strangers but then something else caught her eyes.

"My baby!!!!" she cried, running to her bike.

She kneeled down, suddenly feeling difficult to breathe looking at what had happened to her bike. There were scratches and marks everywhere. The front part was broken and it really looks bad. She will make sure the person who did this will pay for it.

She turned around looking for the culprit and found a pink car by the roadside.

"WHOSE CAR IS THAT???" She yelled angrily, pointing at the pink vehicle.

"It's mine."