Chapter 91-95

Beginne am Anfang

"Mom, you don't have to borrow someone else's bicycle. At worst, I will get up two hours early to go to school tomorrow. We are a family, and naturally we can't learn from the selfish and mean appearance of others. Don't worry, I don't use a bicycle recently. I'll leave it at home for you!"

After saying that, Zhang Yun threw Wang Ying a contemptuous look of complacent and disgustious.

Aunt Xu: "Okay Xiaoyun, Mom knows that your family counts you love me the most. My wife has cultivated the blessing of eight lifetimes.

Zhang Yun: "Mom, don't say that. We are a family. Besides, when I marry Brother Lei, I should be as filial as Brother Lei. Unlike some people, I go to the city to enjoy happiness, regardless of the old man's suffering. People are not filial, is that still human? There is no human flavor at all, and I don't see much better in the future. People say that filial piety comes first..."

"Oh, Aunt Liu, look at the people there. Shall we go and have a look?"

Wang Ying pulled Aunt Liu and ran ahead without saying a word.

Zhang Yun, who was preaching behind him, was half angry.

Aunt Ma also followed quickly. Her two daughter-in-law had gone to squat on cabbage. There were two small groups at the scene, one was Aunt Xu and Zhang Yun, and the other was Wang Ying and Aunt Liu. She must have followed Aunt Liu. She didn't like to listen to Zhang Yun's preaching spirit.

The three of them didn't care what Zhang Yun's mother-in-law said in the back, and they tried their best to prick into the crowd.

"Blossom!"

In the crowd, there was an old man in his sixties, wearing a vest, sitting on a pony, pulling the bellows in his left hand and shaking the gourd pot in his right hand. The red flames bake the rotating gourd pot below. Many children around stared at the pot, some of which were already covered.

Wang Ying was overjoyed. Aunt Liu quickly told her eldest daughter-in-law, "Come on, go back and bring corn kernels from two tea jars and bring a sack. Wang Ying, do you want your family?

Wang Ying: "Ye! Please tell Mrs. Tang to Xu Shuang and ask him to prepare a teapot.

It's rare to encounter old-fashioned popcorn. How can Wang Ying not rush?

Aunt Ma quickly shouted, "Xiao Tang also remembers to go to my house. My army is sleeping at home. You can ask him for three jars and two sacks."

Sister-in-law Tang answered, and then Zhang Yun and Aunt Xu squeezed in.

Seeing that Tang Min was leaving, Aunt Xu would ask Tang Min to help her take care of her.

Who knows that Tang Min walked fast and the crowd was in a mess. If Aunt Xu shouted out, Tang Min didn't know if she didn't hear it or something. He was gone.

Wang Ying looked excitedly at the popcorn gourd pot in the middle. The old man coughed and shouted hoarsely, "Let's go!"

Take the gourd pot off the fire and put the mouth on a long sack. This long sack is continued with several pieces of cloth, a long one.

The old man stepped on the mouth of the rocker and held a long steel brazing sleeve in his hand. He broke it hard and it and it exploded!

The children cheered, and a breath filled with white breath. With the diffuse white gas, sporadic popcorns dispersed, and the fast-handed children squeezed up and picked them up without saying a word.

The old man poured out the popcorn in the long sack, and the hot popcorn with a sweet fragrance, and the children were greedy.

"A pot of eight. Add a cent of sugar."