Chapter 1

I was looking trough the file that the man gave me, mission reports, photos of the targets, names, but there was nothing there that could be useful to find her. Another failiture.
It was already pretty dark outside, so i had been working on the file for almost 2 hours. I sighed thinking that it could be too late, she could be dead. But I promised, and i am not going to break a promise.
I lived in a small wooden shack that i had found in a small groove just out of New York, I was trying to be as descret as possible, because they could still be searching me, and if Hydra heard that the Red Room had lost me, they could be after me too.
I looked at the wall, two years of research, no results, just a couple of pictures of about two or three years ago.
About two hours later i thought that it was dark enough to go outside, so I put on my hoodie and I started walking to the city. It was quite crowded, i was trying to be careful, I still had my hood on, and i didn't know anyone, but they could find me anyways if they wanted to.
I entered a bar and a woman stopped me. She was quite tall, with black hair and sunglasses.
- You should come with us.
- Us?
- Yeah. Follow me.
She started walking out of the bar, but i didn't follow her, instead i continued walking to a free table. About 5 minutes later the same woman entered the bar with a man all dressed in black, who had sunglasses on too. They sat at my table and i was standing up when the man spoke
- Sit back down. Now.
I sighed and i sat back on the chair.
- Who are you? What do you want from me?
- We are from S.H.I.E.L.D.. We know that you are in contact with a spie for informations on a russian association. Why?
- Thats none of your buisness.
- It is. Now, you are gonna tell us, or we are going to put you in a cell until you tell us.
I didn't like where this was going, so I got up and I started running out of the bar, but like 2 minutes later I had a couple of agents following me. They started shooting me with the teasers, but I was still running. Then a car blocked me on the front, with the agents on my back, I was in a trap. I could have easly escaped, but then other agents got out of the car and I froze when I saw her. Something hit me on the back of my head and everything went black.