Nikki has always been the loudest and the thirstiest of us three which just doesn't make sense that she's still single up until now. She's quite gorgeous even without the powerful touch of make-up and she's also gifted with a modelesque body that a lot of guys have been dreaming of. Jane on the other hand, was the timid one and sometimes she's always out of the loop most probably because she's always thinking about her boyfriend. She's always talking about the guy and how she's being treated correctly.

"Oh by the way, Lewis and I are going to a house party later tonight. Who wants to come?" Jane asked and while the idea of house parties do excite me, I just don't think my mom would let me out for the night.

"Did you just say party? Of course, Nikki and her fine booty would be there." Nikki chirped sounding a lot more excited to attend the party than to enter class. "You know I put the fun in party..."

"Yeah, that's going to be a no for me." I spat out. "You both know my mom."

"We could still help you though, just like how we helped you the last time." Nikki uttered clearly insinuating the idea of me escaping through the window again. That was a crazy time and I almost thought my mom would catch me but I was lucky that she thought I was in a deep slumber that night.

"Nah, I just got lucky that time. My mom would slit my throat if she catches me."

"Aww. I'm really sorry for you, Jordi." Jane added tapping me by the shoulder. She's probably thinking that I'd be sulking alone in my room while they party hard and she may be right.

I'm always jealous of them for having the freedom to party all night while I sit alone and lonely in my bed. My grandma used to say that high school's going to be the best part of your life. However, in my case, I don't think I'm living my life to the fullest at all. Throughout my time here in this school, I have only gone to two parties and that's it. The first time, I was lucky that my mom and dad went on a cruise to celebrate their wedding anniversary. The second time was really crazy, Jane and Nikki had to prank my mom just so I could escape through the window.

The day went on and nothing much interesting happened throughout the day, except that during lunch, the craziest and the most satisfying thing ever just happened. Xavier's current girlfriend Michiko Takao just broke up with him right in front of everyone else and it was the best thing that I've witnessed. It was just satisfying to the bone to watch the person who's been making your life a little extra difficult go down like that.

Michiko was one of those girls who's not only rich and popular but is also effortlessly gorgeous. Rich people like her always have the nicest skin and the silkiest hair. Prior to their eventful break up, Michiko had the biggest crush on Xavier and everyone knew how happy she was when Xavier finally asked her out. I thought I'm never going to witness the day that they would break up mostly because Michiko was very expressive of her romantic feelings towards Xavier.

The event became the talk of town and even during class, everyone was talking about how Michiko slapped Xavier's face. I couldn't be happier in knowing the blatant fact that Xavier's heartbroken. At least, I got my little revenge without having to actually lay a finger on Xavier.

I have definitely thought of standing up to Xavier but every time I get the chance to actually show I'm not afraid of him, I just freeze. Xavier just looked like he could easily beat the shit out of me.

By the time the day reeled to an eventual end, Jane and Nikki were both just as thrilled to dress up for house party that they exceedingly eager to leave early mostly because they take so much time in picking their outfits.

I was inching my way towards my locker when someone suddenly pulled my backpack and eventually pushed me inside the janitor's closet.

"Seriously guys, why don't you go pick on someone else your size!" I snarled at the sight of the Darren and Nixon who appeared amused about shoving me into the closet. I'm pretty sure Xavier's just around because those three are a tight trio.