anything for you

Jungkook placed the files on this boss's table as his eyes were set on the gorgeous woman in front of him. His dream lady had her eyes locked and her fingertips were pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration. She looked overwrought. Jungkook couldn't see his strong-minded boss in stress and wanted to scrub away whatever worries she was having. When his fatal attraction towards her turned into immense concern, he never realized.

Nonetheless, he was still awfully shy and excited around yn. He took a deep breath to calm down his keen nerves and resolved to ask what was bothering her so much.

"Ma..' am..."

Yn opened her eyes and her eyebrows shot up as she finally apprehended his existence in her cabin.

"Oh, Mr. Jungkook you are here"

"Yes I knocked..but uh...you didn't answer so.."

"Oh, I am sorry I am just...uh", she trailed off, looking apprehensive.

"Ma'am is something bothering you...you look worried", asked jungkook.

Yn sighed, complementing whether to tell him or not. However, he had the right to know but could she trust him?

Yn shook her head in dismay and said," our rival company is spreading awful rumors about our company and they just won't stop", she continued "I have tried to make things right and I am still trying but...well the CEO of the rival company won't budge. He is doing all these to get back at me".

Jungkook could suddenly feel rage scurrying through his vein after hearing yn's reason for distress. He balled his fists involuntarily, his knuckles turned white and veins began to appear on his proclein hand. He clenched his jaw in pure anger and could feel his racing heart. Jungkook had never felt such anger before. Someone was trying to sabotage his boss. And he was not pleased about it. His boss deserved respect and the entire world should be at their knees in front of her. Why jungkook felt that that? Well, he did not have the answer to that.

"Mr.junkook what's wrong?"

Jungkook glanced at his boss who was looking at him with concern and confusion. His zoning out, out of the blue made his boss baffled. But she was not aware of what was going on inside her employee's minds.

"Oh I am sorry, it's just...I want to help you"

Yn smiled curtly and said, "thank you Mr. junkook but I don't think you can help me, I am sorry".

"No",jungkook deadpanned

"What?"

"I will help you"

"But.."

"You want to stop them from sabotaging our company right? I will do it for you"

"Okay you want to help I get it but...things might get a little dirty Mr. junkook"

"I don't care"

That surprised yn. She did not anticipate jungkook to be so...so avid and persistent. So much so that he would go out of his way to help her.

"Fine then, this job would be risky, I am warning you me. jungkook"

"I will do it".

"Okay then, so there is a plan, our rival company is trying to sabotage us right? And no matter how we try to stop them they won't. The CEO of the company, whom I know too well has some dirty secrets and we just have to expose them. I didn't want to make things so complicated honestly, BUT now it's high time put an end to all of these once and for all"

"My plan is for you to find evidence or something to expose them or ruin their reputation....it won't be easy to trick this bastard- I mean the CEO of the company, he will see right through you, however, you could get things out from his secretary, who he sleeps with....there is still time you can back off Mr. jungkook "

Jungkook stepped forward and leaned over, his hands placed on the table. All of a sudden he was seeming more confident yet persistent. He wants to help her so badly. He doesn't want her to think about someone else so much...her mind was filled with someone else's shit and not making him happy at all.

"Please let me help you".

Yn clicked the corners of her mouth with her tongue and said," alright, you have to get close to his secretary and make her spill some beans and then just record it...if you get some files or other stuff out of her will also work"

"I have to get close to her?"

"Hmm I don't know maybe seducing her...she is a sucker for good-looking men well that's what I heard...I was thinking of hiring an actor for doing this tbh but before that, you stepped in...."

"You know I am more trustworthy than any actor", said a jungkook.

"But you are my employee and can you pull this off...like this is tricky"

"Don't worry roleplay is my thing... I can do this".

Yn stopped in her tracks. She arched an eyebrow and looked at jungkook with and baffled expression.

Jungkook realized what he said and his nervous and timid self was back. He now started feeling the chagrin he couldn't find words to depict.

His boss cleared her throat and said, "ok so according to the information given to me I got to know that the secretary will be at a jewelry auction tomorrow, so you have met her and...if something goes wrong get out of there immediately......and here are 1000 dollars if you have to spend on her for you know to impress her....one thing I know about is that she is very chatty so I am counting on that she will spill pretty quickly....but you have to ummm use your charms".

"I will not fail you boss", he said, his voice laced with a devotion that went downright unnoticed by his boss.

Yn smiled curtly and stood up from her seat. She walked towards his obedient employee and placed a hand on his shoulder. His eyes softened on her beautiful hand, with a diamond ring hugging her index finger. His body went stiff, he didn't move. He shifted his dazed eyes which were traced with a glint of lust, toward his boss.

"Thank you so much jungkook I owe you big time, I promise you will get rewarded with whatever you want. Please keep this a secret for the time being", she quickly withdrew her hand back.

But jungkook still didn't move even a bit. His eyes kept on digging holes into her lips. Her scent seemed like it was teasing him. The sensation of her touch was still lingering on his shoulder. There was indeed no going back for his master he must....must do this inconvenient job well.. after all, anything for her.