victory

His elbow rested on the handle of the chair as he waited for his target to come

His elbow rested on the handle of the chair as he waited for his target to come. His raven long hair was pushed back and his body is covered by a grey tuxedo, giving him a rich CEO vibe. Though he might have looked confident and wealthy, no one at the auction knew it was just a facade. He doesn't want anything to go wrong today...everything must be perfect...she must fall into his ploy and give him what he wanted so that his master could be satisfied with him.

He put his guard on when he heard a sudden lilt of a woman giggle and moved his eyes to find the woman he has been waiting for has finally entered the scene with a woman who he presumed was her friend. now he just needed to execute his plan.

Large azure stones adorned her ears and a beautiful necklace encircled her neck, blonde hair styled into a high bun, and a white stain dres hugging her body. She was looking beautiful but not enough for jungkook. He was aware of the facetious personality as yn gave him all the details regarding her. How was he going to make her spill the beans her has no idea..but he was willing to take any risk..do anything for her.

The auction finally began a few minutes after her arrival and beautiful antic jewelry that was worth thousands were displayed on the stage. The moment the woman pointed with her index finger a beautiful ruby encrypted necklace she cheered and put a price of 750 dollars. But jungkook put his finger up, confidence brimming from his face, and put a price of 900 dollars. No one seems to be interested to invest a greater amount of money in that necklace, so jungkook won. Her face contorted slightly when she sees her desired necklace being handed over to him. However, confusion settled within her when he approached her with the necklace in his hand, a charming smile playing on his lips.

"This is for you", says jungkook.

The woman frowned a bit but then displayed a smile at jungkook.

"Really for me?"

"Yes...a gift for a beautiful lady who has successfully caught my attention...would it be too much for me to ask you for your name and a dinner?".

A shade of red spread across her caramel face and the sides of her lips curled up to form a seductive smile. She looked at him up and down. well, he looks rich and so darn handsome, bought this necklace for me...so why not. She nodded her head, "sure I am Natasha and you are?"

"Jeon jungkook"

And they both took off to a nearby five-star hotel leaving her friend who was like wtf.

'So where do you work", asked jungkook as he took a chug of his champagne.

"Oh I work at the best fashion company in the country, MUAN FASHION, you heard of it right"

Jungkook scoffed internally, the best fashion company was the one his boss was working at, and soon that will become apparent to everyone.

"Of course I have...but I heard he has a sketchy personality", he says, his eyes not leaving her uneasy figure. The mention of her boss whom she slept with surely unnerved her.

"Well..ah haa it that so?"

"Come you know don't you...I would be lying if I were not deemed to know, recently he's been in the news a lot".

She gulped suddenly feeling cornered but she didn't have the stomach to keep things inside, she just you know spilled out things. And she didn't want to disappoint him...not till they made it to the bed.

"Well it's not like that but yea he is a bit weird at times. He keeps on targeting LIFESTYLE FASHION(where yn works) though our sales go up....he wants to get back at the CEO of that company...because idk they broke up or sth blah blah"

His grit on his teeth tightened at the new information, so they dated huh? Now he won't leave her alone..her goddamn ex.

"I don't mean to pry but what else do you know about that Ceo like don't you think it's unfair and very unprofessional of him to do such things".

Feeling slightly irritated by his constant queries regarding his boss she put a hand on his thigh and gave it a slight squeeze," who cares about my boss now, this night belongs to us", she whispers seductively in his ear.

Not feeling an ounce of attraction, he yet put a hand on her waist and brought her closer to him, "you are right should we move to the room then?".

She smiled and said, "that's more like it".

Despite wanting to throw her body away from him he didn't stop pleasuring her. He didn't things to go this way but...he couldn't figure out any other way. Being this close to her, her touching him here and there made him want to throw up. Could he feel attracted to anyone other than his boss anymore...seemed like he couldn't. Feeling compelled by the unwanted situation he was in, he imagined his boss's face for things to escalate. Huffing relentlessly, he moved his head to the side to see Natasha completely passed out. He quickly got up and put on his shorts. He hauled her purse to find her phone and put her finger on the screen for it to open. He opened every file and every app to search for evidence of her boss being a  real jackass and sabotaging yn's company with fake rumors.

The chats between him and she were indicating what they have been plotting all along and quickly sent the screenshots of the chats to yn and deleted them afterward. a triumphant smile playing on his lips. He felt proud and jubilant for accomplishing this plan, now she would trust him more than ever. He didn't let her down and he would be her most preferred one. Smiling to himself, feeling overwhelmingly delighted and relieved, he averted his eyes to the woman's sleeping figure, feeling utterly revolted by whatever happened a while ago.

I need to take a shower.

............,.........

The next day, every new channel and news magazine was bombarded with the leaked chats between min yoongi and his secretary. Everyone in the country got to know about the truth and his lies. The fact he spread false rumors, that he had been sleeping with his secretary. Others workers of his own company revealed his other dirty work and some disclosed that they had been harassed by him. His image was completely shattered into bits, losing his job once and for all.

On the other hand, yn chuckled and smiled at every harsh and nasty thing written regarding her ex, feeling utterly pleased and victorious for giving him the taste of his own medicine. The sales also went up and the deals kept on pouring in like before, she felt as if she was in the seventh sky. As soon as jungkook entered her cabin, she ambled right towards him and give him a very light hug, which bewildered jungkook to his very core. "Thank you! This is all because of you! I guarantee you a huge raise and whatever you want", she squealed.

"Whatever I want?", he asks.

'Yes of course"

His eyes sparkled and the sides of his lips curled up into a small smirk, thinking of the thing he truly wants from her.