Her Ex

{Yn's pov}

I am conversing with hazel, the main designer of our company regarding the rising problems that are getting created by our rival company. They want us down so bad and I exactly know why. It's because of me! Yes me!

The CEO of that company is none other than my ex, min yoongi. I find it funny how hell-bent he is on making my life difficult asf as he can't see me happy. And why I dumped him because of his infidelity and enviousness toward me. I used to work in the same company as him and I was better than him. He knew it but could not handle it. I figured out he was jealous of my success but I was naive and thought he would eventually accept the actuality. However one fateful day he decided to spread rumors about being a whistleblower, but in reality, he was the one who leaked our company's designs. It got so bad that I had to leave the company and dumped his dumbass. With that my burning desire to become more successful than he overtook me. And here I am the CEO of the top fashion company in the world. However, now I am no longer interested in being exemplary than him I can't prioritize destroying someone just because I have power and not utilize it on something more important. This company and the coworkers of this company. But that douche still can't fucking accept I rejected him five..yes five years ago. He licked up to his superiors and did their dirty work to get the title he has today, though I, became CEO way before him, I could have destroyed him way back. Now he has the power of course he would waste it on me.

I sigh, thinking about all these things that are giving me a headache.

"Mam we must do something, he just keeps on targeting our company", says hazel, not aware of my past related to min yoongi.

I sigh again and move my head sideways in frustration. I need some air.

"I will talk to you about this later"

"Ok mam", her face showing clear signs of disapproval, and leave my office.

Soon after her departure, I get up and head out of my office. The moment I turn to my left I bump into someone's hard chest. Hastily I move away to look at one of the best workers in this company, jeon jungkook. He diverts his eyes from mine the second they meet. Red hues spread across his skin. Beads of sweat start to form on his forehead. He seems flustered.

It's been a month but he still is not comfortable with me being around him. I get it I can be intimidating at times but...I am not that bad I guess? He seems pretty fine with other colleagues. He got pretty popular because of his cool demeanor and innocent face. Female colleagues seemed to have taken a bit of an extra liking towards him. Which is fine unless they don't lose focus on their work. I was afraid he would be way too silent though he is shy he is doing pretty well. But why does look so stiff around me? If he expects me to be really sweet and stuff but that's impossible cause I am the boss.

I shake my head and say," I am sorry"

"No! It's my fault I should have seen you I am sorry", he panics.

I sigh, "Mr jungkook it's okay I wasn't looking anyways", with that I move my legs towards the entrance.

(Jk's pov)

You are never at fault yn. You can never do anything wrong. This world could be wrong but you are supreme. But why do you look so gloomy? I couldn't find the headstrong boss in you today. Who or what made you so upset?

I feel my heart vibrating inside my ribcage. We touched. For a few seconds, yes but her fingers grazed over my bare hand. Strands of her fragrant hair touched my lips, inducing an exhilarating sensation into my whole body. This feeling is so beautiful. You make me feel this certain way yn. Now I barely think what I feel for you is just Attraction. It's more than what I still don't know but surely more than that.

(Author's pov)

Yn lights up the cigarette and contemplates for a few seconds before throwing away the cancer stick. She can't start smoking again because of that asshole. In frustration, she bought an entire pack of cigarettes from a nearby store and now regretting it. It's been 30 minutes since she got out. She should go back. Piles of work are waiting for her. She takes a huuugeee breath and resolves back when her phone rings. Her face scrunches up in disgust when she sees the name on the screen. She taps the green with irritation and brings the phone to her ear.

"What?"

"Whoa babe watch that tone of yours, yr in no position of talking to me that way"

"A dog like you doesn't deserve politeness"

Min yoongi clenches his teeth and says, "well well your attitude hasn't gone anywhere, I know you still love  me, sleep with me and I will u alone"

Pure anger starts to surge through yn's veins after listening to his outrageous demands. She tightly grips her phone and says, "you, suck your dick and fuck your secretary cause you ain't getting any from me"

Yoongi lets out a scoff and says," we will see how long you will reject me, btw you look bomb in that navy blue dress".

Bewilderness overtakes her and she scans her surroundings to spot a black Lamborghini with min yoongi's head protruding out of the window. A smug smile plastered on his face.

"Now you are stalking me? I can sue you for this" she says through her phone.

"Oh darling you don't have any prove do you, pfft your still so..naive"

"Fuck off"

"Not till I fuck you anyways bye babe"

With that, he cut the call and drove his back car away leaving a furious yet alarmed yn behind. She can't help but admits that she is a bit terrified now. She has to do something quick to destroy him. Even if that means doing something that's not acceptable.

 Even if that means doing something that's not acceptable

Thanks for reading and vote