KILL KLAUS

Caroline's mom didn't like her daughter being in love with a monster. So she went to Stefan and Damon's house. She met Bonnie and Elana there. There were waiting for her.

''Here is the plan, Stefan will talk to Klaus and asks him to stay away from my daughter. I also need his blood so that I can turn it into poisoned blood. Then, Damon will inject his poisoned blood into his body. He will faint. After that, we can kill him with a white oak stake. He will only die with that stake,'' said Bonnie.

That's a great idea, but how to get his blood, said Elana.

''I'm sure Caroline's blood is contained with his blood,'' said Bonnie with a smile.

''I will lure her to my house and tell her that I need her blood to perform my magic,'' said Bonnie.

''I'm sure she will give me,'' said Bonnie with a confident face.

After the talk, Bonnie called Caroline and invited her to her house. Caroline is very happy when Bonnie invited her to her house.

Caroline told Klaus that she could not meet him that evening because Bonnie wanted to talk to her. Then, she went to her house. Bonnie hugged her when she saw her.

''So we are still friends,'' said Caroline.

''Yes Caroline,'' said Bonnie.

''You are not angry that I'm with Klaus,'' said Caroline.

''Not at all, maybe he is fated for you,'' lied Bonnie.

Then Bonnie told her that she needed her blood for some ritual performances. Caroline agreed to give her. She took Caroline's blood and kept it in the bottle.

Then Caroline said good night and went home.

Klaus called her mobile.

''I miss you. I cannot sleep alone without you by my side,'' said Klaus.

Caroline smiled.

It's late, tomorrow I will come, said Caroline with a smile.

Klaus gave her a kiss and she replied.

Then she slept. Klaus could not sleep.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. He opened it and saw Stefan his old friend standing in front of him.

''What do you want in the middle of the night? asked Klaus.

Before Stefan answered, in the flash, Damon injected the poisonous blood into his neck. Klaus fainted and before they wanted to stab him with the white oak stake, Rebekah saved his brother. Kol breaks Damon and Stefan's necks. Rebekah took his brother to his room.

Rebekah looked at his body. It turns blue-black. He is dying. Rebekah called Davina and told her what had happened to his brother. Davina told her that she would find the cure as soon as possible.

In next day, Caroline tried to call Klaus, but cannot be reached. So she told to herself, maybe he is still sleeping. Caroline went to school and saw Bonnie with Elana.

''Hi guys, I'm so happy that we are friends again, ''said Caroline with a smile.

They just pretend to smile at her.

After school, Caroline called Klaus but he didn't answer. So she went to his mansion.

Rebekah and Kol were sitting at the fireplace and having some drinks.

''Where is Klaus? I tried to call him but he is not answering,'' said Caroline.

''He, he, he is, ''stammered Rebekah.

Caroline looked at them with curiosity.

''He is dying,'' said Kol.

What!!!!!!!!!!! then Caroline flashed to his room. She saw he is lying on the bed, His face turns blue-black. She sat beside him and holds his hand. The tears fall from her eyes.

''What happens?''asked Caroline.

''Your friends tried to kill him,'' said Kol.

''What?Why?'' asked Caroline.