MISUNDERSTAND

Caroline was thirsty and hungry so she went alone to the kitchen. She walked slowly by touching the things around her. She reached the kitchen by the smell. She slowly touched the things around the kitchen and at last, she found the fridge heat when she touched it, She opened and took out the blood bag. She knows it by the smell and she sat in the kitchen and drank the blood. After that, she drank vodka. She felt relieved and sleepy so she walked beside the staircase holder but she forget the way to her room. She touched the doors and tried to open all the knobs. One of the room knobs can be opened and she taught it's her room. She entered and found the bed, she slept but the smell of the bedsheet is different. She is so sleepy that she slept on the bed.

It was morning, and Klaus smelled a rose fragrance, then his body touched something soft beside him. When he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Caroline is sleeping beside him. He wanted to touch her and move her golden flock hair from her face so he can see her beautiful face but he stopped. She looked like an angel in a white night dress. He was lying beside her and staring at her face.

Caroline felt someone is breathing beside her, she touched Klaus bare chest. She was horrified that Klaus is sleeping beside her. She sat on the bed and wanted to shout but Klaus closed her mouth.

''Shhhhhh...don't shout,'' said Klaus.

Caroline wanted to say something but cannot. Klaus took off his hand off her mouth.

''Please don't kill me,'' said Caroline.

''No........you think that low of me,'' said Klaus.

''Yes,'' said Caroline.

Klaus was quiet and stared at her beautiful face with a smile.

''I won't hurt you, I promise,'' said Klaus.

''Then why are you in my room,'' said Caroline.

Klaus laughed.

''Don't laugh, it's not funny, ''said Caroline.

''Caroline, you are in my room, sleeping on my bed,'' said Klaus.

''What? ''said, Caroline.

''Yes, you slept with me, ''said Klaus with a naughty look at her.

Did you, she touched her body, and thank god she is wearing her clothes.

''I'm sorry, yesterday night I wrongly entered your room because I forget the way to my room. I'm really sorry,'' said Caroline.

Klaus smiled at her then he holds her hand to get down from the bed. He asks her to hold his shoulder and follow him to her room. At first, she is very shy to touch his bare body but no choice. Klaus is feelings of connectedness and is physically attracted when she touched him.

Klaus sends her to her bed. She lets go of her hand from his body when he stops walking.

''I think we are already reached. Thank you, Klaus,'' said Caroline with a smile on her face.

Yes, Caroline with a husky voice.

Then Klaus left the room with a smile on his face.

''Why are you so happy,'' asked Kol.

''It's none of your business,'' said Klaus with anger face.

I saw you coming out from Caroline's room, did you kill her? said Kol with a smile.

''Shut up Kol, ''said Klaus with an angry face. He holds his neck and is stopped by Rebekah.

''What is wrong with you, Klaus?'' asked Rebekah.

''I saw our brother is coming out from Caroline's room. I think he killed her because he was smiling, ''said Kol with a smile on his face.

I told you to stay away from her and quickly went to Caroline's room.

''Thank god, are you okay? Did Klaus do something to you,'' asked Rebekah.

I'm okay, don't worry. He didn't do anything to me. He just helped me because last night I wrongly slept in his room after I had a drink in the kitchen, said Caroline with a smile on her face.

Next time you should call me, said Rebekah.

''I don't want to disturb you, ''said Caroline.

''I think I will hang a bell in front of your door so it's easy to identify your room and I will know you are going out or coming in if I hear the sound,'' said Rebekah.

''That's a great idea,'' said Caroline.