WORRIED

At Mystic Falls, Caroline's mother was worried that Caroline is not home yet. She called all her friends and no one sees her. Caroline's mother is a Sheriff name Liz Forbes at Mystic Falls. She was worried.

Then she called Bonnie and Damon and told them that Caroline is missing. Bonnie told her that she can help her to find Caroline. Bonnie started to do the locater spell watched by Liz Forbes and all her best friends including Tyler.

''She is in New Orleans,'' said Bonnie.

''Why she is there?'' asked Liz.

''No idea but I can get the location,'' said Bonnie.

''Thank god, we found her and need to go to New Orleans,'' said Liz.

''I will follow you said ''Tyler,Damon and Stefan.

Great! We will take the morning flight, said Liz.

Meanwhile at Klaus's mansion, the next morning Rebekah and Kol went to the shopping mall to get some clothes and things for Caroline.

Caroline was alone at home with Klaus. Klaus was sleeping on his bed after he had more drinks. Suddenly he heard a noise from Rebekah's room.

Bitch! Klaus murmured. Again he heard more sounds from Rebekah's room. So he flashed at the front door half naked body.

He tried to knock on the door but he stopped. He knows Rebekah is not around. He sneaks into the room quietly to see what is happening.

Then he saw Caroline with a towel on her body and she is moving with touching things around her, some things fall and broke. She knocked her head on the cupboard door then her leg knocked on the small table and nearly fell.

Klaus catches her in a second but it's too late. She falls on top of him. Her lips touched his lips and she felt a bare body. Klaus was frozen. She looked beautiful. The touch of her cherry lips is soft and her body smells like roses.

She tried to move away from Klaus by touching his bare body and then she touched the floor. She sat with a naked body. Caroline is touching all around her sitting area for the towel. 

Klaus was lying and watching her. The towel is on his body.

I'm sorry,'' Can you help me to find my towel?'' asked Caroline.

Klaus didn't answer. He grabbed the towel and gave her. She thanked him and stands up to tie the towel. After that, he tried to wave his hand at her face but no response. He was shocked.

May I know who are you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Actually, I'm looking for some clothes to wear, said Caroline.

Klaus was very quiet and staring at her. He took some clothes from Rebekah's wardrobe and gave her.

''Thank you,''said Caroline.May I know your name? asked Caroline.

Klaus was very quiet.

I know you are a man when I touched your body and you have seen my naked body, said Caroline with a red cheek.

Please don't tell anyone, I felt embarrassed, said Caroline.

Klaus can't believe what is happening to him and he flashed to his room.

He sat on the bed and thought how is it possible?