FRIENDS, THEN

One day no one was at home, Caroline was exploring the mansion. Even though she can't see but she follows the path by using the stick. Rebekah bought a stick so she can move easily.

While she opens one small room, she can smell the paint. She entered that room.

She touched so many standing boards then she realized its a painting room.

Whose room is this? asked Caroline to herself.

It's my room, said Klaus walking into the room.

Caroline was surprised when she heard Klaus's voice.

''Do you draw?'' asked Caroline

''I draw everything and it's my passion,'' said Klaus.

Caroline smiled.

''I wished I can see your paintings,'' said Caroline with a sad face.

Klaus felt hurt when she said that. He holds her hand.

''Maybe one day you will see, ''said Klaus with guilty feelings.

Caroline smiled and pinched his hand.

Now I want you to draw my face, said Caroline with a smiling face.

''I already drew your face and it's standing the opposite of you,'' said Klaus.

Caroline touched the board and she can feel the smell of paint on the board.

''Am I look pretty in that drawing,'' asked Caroline.

''You looked like an angel in that picture,'' said Klaus facing her.

She felt his closeness. Her cheek turned red. Klaus smiled and love to see her shy face.

She lets go of his hand. Klaus becomes sad.

''Klaus! Can we become friends,'' said Caroline.

Klaus was surprised because no one ever wanted to be his friend because he is a monster but Caroline did not scared of him.

''But, I tried to kill you and I'm the reason you lost your eyesight. I'm not a good person, Caroline,'' said Klaus.

Caroline touched his face.

Don't say that.''I forgive you,'' said Caroline.

Klaus with tears in his eyes and hugged Caroline. Caroline responded. They were hugging till cannot let go of each other. Both felt safe and at peace in that hug.

After a while, they broke the hug.

''Thank you Caroline for forgiving me and accepting me as your friend,'' said Klaus.

Caroline smiled.

Then, Klaus brought her to her room.

''Klaus! I'm happy to be your friend. I meant it, ''said Caroline.

Klaus smiled and walk away from her room.

''Did you kiss her?'' asked Kol.

Klaus showed his angry face.

I heard everything, said Kol with a smiling face. Before Klaus wanted to beat him, Kol flashed out of the mansion.