CURE

It's been a year since Caroline stayed in New Orleans. Her relationship with Klaus becomes stronger. Many female vampires are jealous of Caroline because Klaus loved her a lot even though she is blind.

Once a girl vampire tried to kiss Klaus in front of Caroline but Klaus break her neck. Even Caroline cannot see, Klaus is not the type to betray her because his body and soul are for Caroline. He didn't see her weak. He will teach her how to fight and sense so she can protect herself. Klaus has many enemies and he always wanted to protect Caroline. 

One day Davina called Rebekah and asked her to bring Caroline. She has found the cure for her eyesight and she wanted to see them. Rebekah brought Caroline without Klaus's knowledge.

''After so long you have found the cure,'' said Rebekah.

Yes, but there are some consequences in order to get her eyesight, said Davina.

''What is it?'' asked Rebekah.

She won't remember anything after the kidnap and this ritual prayer should be done during the full moon. She will be back in Mystic Falls with no more blind, said Davina.

Caroline disagrees with Davina and wants to stay blind forever because she loves Klaus.

Rebekah tried to talk to her but she didn't want to listen. Then, they went mansion. Rebekah sends Caroline to her room.

Rebekah saw Klaus in the painting room. ''Where the hell are you? I'm looking for you and Caroline,'' said Klaus.

''We went to see Davina, ''said, Rebekah.

''So what did she say?'' asked Klaus.

''She said there is a cure for her to get back her eyesight, ''said Rebekah.

''That's great, so when it will happen? ''asked Klaus.

This coming full moon but.........., said, Rebekah

But what? asked Klaus

''She will send her back to Mystic Falls and..................said, ''Rebekah.

''Tell me the full story!'' shouted Klaus.

''She won't remember whatever happened after the kidnap,'' said Rebekah with a sad face.

''So, she won't remember us,'' said Klaus.

''Yes, ''said Rebekah.

Klaus's face turned sad.

''Caroline wanted to remain blind because she loves you a lot,'' said Rebekah.

''Caroline, you shouldn't say that,'' said Klaus to himself.

''I will talk to her,'' said Klaus with tears in his eyes.