BROKEN

It's already 5 months since she is in New Orleans. Klaus and Caroline will always spend their time in the painting room. Caroline cannot see what he draws but he will let her touch the drawings. Even though she is far from her friends, she will keep in touch with them. She didn't get a call from Tyler and whenever she called him the voice message will answer. She was very sad and she called Bonnie.

''Hi Bonnie, how are you?'' said, Caroline.

Hi Caroline, how are you? asked Bonnie.

I'm fine. I called you because I could not reach Tyler. Did something happen to him? asked Caroline with a worried face.

Bonnie was silent. She doesn't know how to tell her.

Why are you silent? Anything bad happens to him? asked Caroline.

Caroline, Tyler is already married to one of the lady wolves after he met you in New Orleans. Her name is Harley. Now she is pregnant.

''What!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caroline shouted with tears. Why he did not tell me?'' asked Caroline.

''Because he didn't want to hurt your feelings,'' said Bonnie.

Bonnie can hear Caroline is crying and she is sad because she cannot be with her now.

''I know why he marries her because I'm blind and weak. I'm not a suitable person to be his wife, said,'' Caroline with tears in her eyes.

''Don't say that, Caroline,'' said Bonnie with tears.

''We are with you, Caroline. One day you will find the right man that will accept you for what you are, ''said Bonnie with tears.

''No Bonnie, who will love a blind vampire like me? ''said Caroline with tears.

''Don't give up Caroline. You are a strong girl, You taught us so many things,'' said Bonnie.

Caroline heard Rebekah calling her.

Okay, I have to go now. Keep in touch,'' said Caroline.

''Bye Caroline and take care, ''said Bonnie.

Caroline wiped her face when Rebekah came in into her room.

Rebekah saw her eyes and face in red.

''What happened to you? Why are you crying?'' asked Rebekah.

''Its nothing,'' said Caroline.

Don't lie. Tell me the truth if I'm your best friend, said Rebekah.

Caroline started to cry. It's Tyler, he already married a wolf girl, said Caroline in tears.

Rebekah hugged her.

''Don't cry, Caroline. You will find the right guy one day, ''said Rebekah.

I'm a weak blind vampire and no one wants me, said Caroline with tears in her eyes.

''Don't say that, you are a beautiful vampire that I ever met. You will find one that accepts you for who you are,'' said Rebekah.

Rebekah consoled Caroline and ask her to rest and don't think about anything.

Then Rebekah went to her room. Klaus was not at the mansion because he went out hunting. When he came back the mansion is quiet. He went to Caroline's room and saw her sleeping and tried to touch her face but he stopped. Then he flashed to his room.

What is happening to me? Why have I already changed? I did not think about my mission to increase the hybrid. It's because of Caroline. She changed me, said Klaus to himself.