FIRST DATE

''Klaus asked me to be ready at 7.30 pm,'' said Caroline.

''Wait! I will get you a nice dress. You will look amazing in that dress,'' said Rebekah.

''I can't even see what I look like,'' said Caroline.

''You need to look gorgeous and sexy in the eyes of Klaus,'' said Rebekah.

''I wish I can see everything, the way your brother looked at me,'' said Caroline with a sad face.

''He is always staring at you like never seen a beautiful girl in his life,'' said Rebekah.

''How old is your brother?'' asked Caroline while putting on the dress.

''1000 years old,''said Rebekah.

Caroline smiled.'' I'm sure he had been with many girls in his life,'' said Caroline.

Yes, he had many girls in his life but he never loved them as he loves you. Most of them he already killed because he didn't trust them, said Rebekah while setting her hair.

''Will he kill me one day?'' asked Caroline.

''He won't because he loves you a lot, I can see from his eyes and he changed a lot because of you,'' said Rebekah.

They heard a knock on the door''.I'm sure that is my brother,'' said Rebekah. Caroline's face turned red.

Caroline opened her room door, she sense Klaus is standing in front of her. Klaus holds her hand.

''Shall we make a move ?'' asked Klaus.

Yes, said Caroline.

Klaus brought her into his car. She cannot see anything but he holds my hand while driving.

''Where are we going?'' asked Caroline.

''Don't worry I won't kill you,'' said Klaus with a laugh.

''You heard everything,''said Caroline.

''I'm a vampire, I can hear everything, it's one of our power,'' said Klaus.

They reached their destination. It's a graveyard.

''Where are we?''asked Caroline.

''We are at the graveyard,'' said Klaus.

What! said, Caroline.

''Just remind ourselves that we are already dead,'' said Klaus with a laugh.

Klaus brought a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. They sat at one of the graveyards. He poured the champagne into two glasses and they said cheers for the first date.

''I like your idea to date at the graveyard,'' said Caroline touching his chest.

Klaus holds her hand''.I want to know more about you. Your hopes and dreams said, Klaus.

Caroline smiled.''I actually wanted to become a successful writer. My dream is to get married,'' said Caroline.

Klaus smiled.

''I think my hopes and dream is impossible with my conditions,'' said Caroline with tears in her eyes.

''Klaus wiped the tears. I'm the one responsible for that,'' said Klaus.

''Promise me something, don't ever blame yourself for whatever happened to me. It's actual fate. If you didn't kidnap me, we won't be sitting here right now,'' said Caroline with a smile.

''I promise,'' said Klaus looking at her face.

Klaus kissed Caroline's lips and Caroline touch his face with both her hands. The kiss becomes deeper and deeper.

Klaus whispered I want you Caroline!

I want you more! whispered Caroline.

They had sex in the car that was parked at the graveyard.