KISS ME

On the other hand, Rebekah arranged a ball dance at the mansion. She wanted to unite all the vampires and wolves in that place. She told Kaus and Klaus welcomed her idea.

''Time for shopping ,''said Rebekah.

''Why? ''asked Caroline.

''We will be the host for the ball dance at our mansion. We should get a beautiful dress,'' said Rebekah.

You should get it because many guys will be seeing you. I'm blind and can't even see myself in the beautiful dress, said Caroline.

Don't say that, both of us will look beautiful,'' said Rebekah.

Rebekah asked Caroline to test all the dresses and she found a blue dress for Caroline. She looked like a princess. Then, she found a green dress for herself.

It's time to get ready for the ball. Caroline gets dressed in Rebekah's room. She helped her with her hair and makeup. Caroline is sad because she can't see anyone in a beautiful dress. She sat in the room with a sad face.

Don't be sad, I'm sure you will find the right guy today, said Rebekah. Rebekah knows his brother won't let her be alone.

Then Rebekah told her don't bring the stick. She walked like a normal lady, pretending that she can see. Klaus saw her walking into the ballroom and was mesmerized by the beauty in the beautiful dress. All the eyes were on her. Klaus went straight to her and kiss her hand.

''You look ravishing,'' said Klaus.

''Thank you, I think you look handsome. I sense it,'' said Caroline with a smile.

Klaus holds her hand tightly.''You will stay with me,'' said Klaus.

Caroline smiled. So where is your date, I mean your dance partner? asked Caroline with curiosity.

Klaus smiled. ''It's you, my dance partner. I won't let you dance with other guys because I'm scared you will step on their legs and then they will bite you, said Klaus with a laugh.

''Are you sure I won't step on your leg?'' said Caroline with a smile

The music started. Klaus took her hand and started to dance.''You are a good dancer,'' said Klaus.

I had training because I'm Miss Mystic Falls. Klaus smiled. He keeps staring into her eyes. She looked happy and beautiful. Klaus gets closer to her face and holds her hips closer. Caroline felt shy and she can feel his breath. Then, Klaus moved closer to her ear and whispered.

''Can we dance somewhere else because the room is too crowded?'' asked Klaus.

Klaus brought her to his painting room. He also brought a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

''Let's have a drink,'' said Klaus.

They drank with cheers. After that, Klaus took her hand and started to dance in slow motion.

Klaus moved closer and she can feel his whole body touching her body. She can feel his breath.

Caroline! said Klaus with a husky voice. She can feel his heartbeat and he can feel her heartbeat.

He moved closer to her lips and kissed her. She responded. Both of them kissed and Klaus felt joy in his heart for the first time. It's a passionate kiss. Then, they stop, Klaus looked into her eyes.

I wished you can see my eyes, Caroline. I love you so much Caroline, said Klaus in a husky voice.

Caroline touched his eyes and his lips. Klaus kissed her fingers when she touched his lips.

I want to be your eyes in your life, said Klaus with tears.

Caroline wiped his tears. But Klaus I'm a blind vampire and you the strongest hybrids on Earth. You should find a perfect vampire to be your girlfriend. I'm broken and blind. I'm not capable to love you. I will be a burden for you, said Caroline.

Klaus holds her hand when she wanted to go away from him. I will wait for your love, Caroline, said, Klaus. Caroline smiled because Tyler also told her the same thing but it changed.

Caroline holds his hand and told him to send her to her room. He brought her to her room.

Klaus! Thank you for loving me, said Caroline and kissed his cheek. Good night Klaus.

Klaus was stunned and felt sad because she rejected him. He came out of the room and saw Kol.

''So she rejected you, ''said Kol with a smiling face.

''Yes, she asked me to find a perfect girl,'' said Klaus with a sad face.

''I think you should try harder? ''said Kol.

''How? ''asked Klaus.

''Bring her for a date,'' said Kol.

''That's a great idea,'' said Klaus.