IN MY HEAD

Caroline felt awkward after Klaus's confessions. She doesn't know how to be normal with him because he is in love with her. She cannot push him away because he is her best friend. It was morning and she went to the kitchen to have blood with a stick. Klaus was quietly sitting at the tabletop and looking at her. At one point she nearly knocks her head on the kitchen cupboard but Klaus blocked her. She felt that Klaus is in the kitchen.

''Klaus! ''said, Caroline.

''How do you know? ''asked Klaus.

''I sense it said,'' Caroline while trying to sit at the tabletop.

Klaus smiled. He is looking at her. He holds her hand.

''I'm sorry about the last night,'' said Klaus.

''It's ok, we can still be friends,'' said Caroline.

Klaus smirked.

They were quiet.

''Klaus, you should go out and find a suitable girl instead spending your time with me,'' said Caroline.

Klaus felt hurt by her word. He stood and flashed to his painting room.

''I only love Caroline and no one else in this world said,'' Klaus to himself looking at her picture.

Caroline knows Klaus is angry with her and she walked with a stick to the drawing room.

Klaus saw her coming. He went straight to her and hugged her tightly.

Caroline hugged him.

''I'm sorry, I know my words hurt you.I promise I won't talk about it again, ''said Caroline.

Klaus break the hug and looked at her face by holding her hand.

Caroline smiled.

''Would you like to go out with me? ''asked Klaus.

''Is it a date? ''asked Caroline.

''Yes. I want to get to know you more, ''said Klaus.

''I will think about that, ''said Caroline with a smile on her face.

Klaus felt dejected when she said that.

Caroline walked back to her room because she wanted to keep her distance from Klaus so that Klaus will change his mind.

Klaus flashed to the bar. He had a drink and found a sexy girl vampire at the bar and tried to allure him. His mind is full of Caroline and he called her name when looked at her. The girl vampire felt angry and tried to move away from him but he holds her hand and ask her to follow him to his mansion. She agreed.

Klaus walks into the mansion with the girl vampire. Rebekah was  sitting with Caroline at the fireplace and saw him with a  girl vampire.

''So, Klaus, you found a girl. Is she a hooker? ''asked Rebekah

''It's none of your business if I sleep with anyone,'' shouted Klaus.

Caroline suddenly felt hurt when Klaus said that. Her face becomes sad and she just walks away from that place.

Klaus saw Caroline walking away. He smiled and took the girl to his room. He called the girl Caroline and kiss her.''I love you, Caroline,'' said Klaus.

''Don't call me Caroline,'' shouted the girl and tried to run away from him but he catches her.

''How dare you, shouting at me.'' I'm Klaus! The powerful hybrid,'' said Klaus.

The girl got scared and was about to run away but he catches her and bite her neck. He sucks blood non-stop.

Caroline heard a quarreling noise in Klaus's room and she went to his room. She opens the door and Klaus is shocked to see her standing in front of him while he is trying to kill the girl. He stopped and throw the body of the girl on the floor. Caroline walks in and she felt someone on the floor with the stick. She bends down and touched it. It's a girl. She touched her but she is unconscious. She gave her the blood from her wrist. The girl was conscious and saw Caroline is sitting beside her. Then the girl took her things and run away.

Caroline stood and tried to walk away from Klaus but Klaus caught her hand.

''She shouted at me,'' said Klaus.

Caroline smiled. She touched his face.'' You shouldn't have to kill her. She is a girl like me, ''said Caroline.

Klaus touched her hand. I'm sorry Caroline. I'm angry with you because you didn't want to accept my love, said Klaus.

''You know the reason,'' said Caroline.

 You are in my mind and veins. I cannot get you off my mind, said Klaus.

Soon you will forget me if you found a suitable girl because Tyler did that to me, said Caroline.

''I'm not Tyler. He is an idiot. I'm Klaus,'' said, Klaus. He holds her both hands and looked at her face.

Caroline's face is full of tears. Klaus wiped. ''I love you so much,'' said Klaus. Then, he slowly moved his head and kissed her lips. Caroline responded to his kiss. Klaus kissed her a bit harder when she responded to his kiss. Then, they broke and breathed heavily.

''I know you have feelings for me,'' said Klaus.

Caroline smiled.

''Would you like to go out with me? ''asked Klaus.

Yes! said, Caroline.

Then Klaus sends her to her room with a goodbye kiss.