"Tension."

The door was opened in an instant. Three sharks stood there watching Jade sitting upon my lap, both of us nude. Jade looked over her shoulder.

"I hate to interrupt your session, but we have company." One says.

Gunshots were now audible. They were growing closer. Jade stood up, sighing. One of the sharks threw a pair of clothes at me. I scrambled for them, pulling them on. Jade instead had drawn a knife. She pressed her side against the wall, "Close the door."

They did as she said and closed the door. It was tense in here. I didn't know where she was.

"I can't let them take you Vicks." She sighed. "I love you too much for that."

"I-I love you too Jade." I responded.

I heard her giggling, "Then I'm going to use you for two days straight after this!"

This took me off guard. As she said this the gunshots seemed to cease. I then heard footsteps, heavy ones.

"Aye! Get the fuck in here!" I heard a shark yell. "Pussy ass bitch!"

I heard a door getting kicked down, before all the sharks outside started to scream. I heard the familiar DOOSHDOOSHDOOSHDOOSH! I tensed up. I heard sharks firing back but the heavier gun fire wouldn't cease. They wanted him, they got him. Bodies could be heard dropping and splashing in puddles of blood. The gunfire ceased. I heard footsteps nearing the door to the cell I was in. I saw his feet casting a shadow under the door. The door was kicked at, being made of concrete. I heard footsteps shrinking as if backing up. Then I heard running. The door was broken up. There he stood, 7'6 and grey. I heard Jade whimper.

"You've got company in here havn't you?" Francis spoke.

He reached into the darkness and tore Jade from the shadows. He whipped her outside. She dropped the knife. I stepped forwards. Crossing my arms. I felt remorse for her. She hopped up and seemed to tense. She dove at Francis with a swing at his jaw. She took him off his feet. He landed on his side with a thud. Francis leapt to his feet and dropped his duster. He was obviously pissed. His veins looked about ready to pop. He stepped forwards. Jade threw a second punch at him, but this time he expected it. He caught her wrist. He took a hold of her bicep next. He tore downwards, breaking her arm. Jade let out a blood curling shriek. I stepped behind Francis. "I think it's time we've left Francis." I said.

"Good idea." He responded.

"Where are the others?"

"Others..?"

"Yeah, who did you raid with?"

"Oh, I came in alone." He gestured to the Reiner slung around his back.

Jade screamed for me, but I followed Francis. I wasn't myself, she fucking used me. There was blood covering the walls where we walked. Sharks laid dead on the ground. I began to get dizzy while we walked past them. What am I becoming? What is this world? Why do we live in it? Always full of pain, always full of tension.