Morning surprise

My eyes fluttered open, I was on the ground, but odd enough I wasn't in the hangar. I was wearing something, but I felt naked. I was laying on a sleeping bag with something on top of me. I stirred and yawned. I heard guns clicking off safety. And then I heard a giggle.

"It's okay!" The voice squeaked cheerfully. "Vicky won't hurt you it's fine!"

My eyes shot open and darted around the room. That girl was hugging me, she was laying over me with my duster as our blanket. I then saw sharks with their guns trained on me. I felt hungry, a little too hungry. And I felt about to die from thirst.

"Water~! O-or food~!" I croaked out.

The mutant leaped off of me, clapping her hands. She ran off into the other room. The sharks around me kept their weapons aimed.

"You must be Vickers, eh?" One of them spoke.

I wouldn't respond, I savored every breath of air. The mutant ran back in and plopped down on my chest holding a tray of food and a glass of water.

"I'm guessing you like meat, yea!" She smiled.

I nodded in response. She took a fork and pierced a blob of meat from the tray. It was tan and red. She guided it into my mouth. I didn't care what it was, so I gnawed it down. It was rather squishy and hard to bite into. She guided a second piece into my mouth in which I chewed and swallowed. She then poured some water in my mouth allowing me to drink.

This went on until the tray was cleared.

"Yes, I am Vickers." I said, gazing over to the shark.

"Thee Vickers Vladson?" He raised an eyebrow.

"The one and only."

He seemed to smirk, "The great Vickers, being used as a seat for a shark."

"Fuck off.."

"Oh, but I don't want to. You're of value to us Vickers." He responded.

"I said, fuck off."

"Say that again and I'm going to cut your fucking tongue off and gouge it into your right eye." He growled.

"...Noted.."

There was a tense silence in the room.

"Can I keep him?!" The mutant suddenly bursted out.

"Sure, why the fuck not?" The shark responded to her.

"I'm not a fucking slave.."

"D'awh, it's okay Vicky! You can be my toy!" The mutant giggled. "I'm Jade!"

"And I'm not a toy."

Jade frowned at this, looking over her shoulders to the other sharks. "Can you leave us please?"

They nodded in response and shuffled from the room. Jade reached down and broke the chains around my right wrist, and then the same with the left. She forced me to my feet and threw me to the wall. "You are now!" She giggled.

The door closed just like that, and she stepped forwards and began to take off her shirt. What a fucking morning surprise.